Ratings for Dr. FRED R. Monterubio

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. Monterubio is absolutely wonderful! His staff couldn't be more helpful or knowledgeable. I switch to Dr. Monterubio from OBGYN Physicians b/c I couldn't understand the reason for 60 minutes+ wait time, etc. All of my pre-pregnancy appointments I was seen within 10 minutes of checking in and always treated like a top priority. My c-section went perfect and have the smallest scar from it, and I'm only 19 weeks post-op. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Dr. Monterubio delivered 2 of my 3 children, I wished I had gone to him for my first NIGHTMARE delivery. He and his partners have THE BEST bedside manner and I would never consider going to any one else even though I moved 47 miles away from his office. I feel completely comfortable in his care and have confidence in recommending him.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2009

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Monterubio for the last 13 years. He was my OBGYN for my first pregnancy which ended up being hi-risk and delivered by a perinatologist. Prior to being referred by Dr. Monterubio to a high-risk OBGYN, he was always very nice and concerned with how I was feeling and answered all questions I had for a first-time pregnancy. He is very thorough and kind at my annual check-ups. Always allows plenty of time to discuss concerns and has a very reassuring demeanor. I have utmost respect for his knowledge and bedside manner. HIGHLY recommend this doctor!!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2008

To provide a more recent account of Dr. Monterubio, I have been seeing him for the last three years. Although I have yet to have a pregnancy with him, he is always very thorough with my exams and allows me more than ample office time to discuss any concerns or questions I may have afterwards.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2007

This man ignored all my concerns regarding my pregnancy and chalked them all up to first time jitters. He allowed me to go 16 days past the due date he had calculated and would have let me go to 20 days past my due date had I not gone into labor anyway. Complications arose, emergency c-section needed and a baby born with at least a three day old meconium resulted. He had pneumothrax and was so sick. Then my stitches became infected. He didn't LISTEN. My baby is now a beautiful twelve year old...but I left that office before I had anymore children.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2007

Dr. FRED R. Monterubio's Credentials

• Univ De Monterrey, Fac De Med, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico (Grad. 1977)

Workers Comp