Ratings for Dr. H Kang

Dr Kang est un très bon médecin et il pose des questions, prend beaucoup de notes et fait faire les examens nécessaires. IL est toujours avant son heure et je ne peux que le remercier pour tout le bien qu'il m'a fait! Merci!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Worst and most incompetent Doctor I have ever been unlucky to follow. Think twice before going to see him. Unwilling to help, lacks confidence, and very ignorant.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

In reply to the December 6, 2016 poster, try contacting the Arthritis West Island Self Help Association for doctor recommendations. I used to see Dr. Kang, had to dump him and move on. Those brief, good reviews of him on this web site are fake reviews made by clinic staff.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

desensitized to illnesses. I have to ask him to run certain tests instead of being on top of my condition. Please can anyone suggest a good rheumatologist in the west island

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr Kang m'a très bien soigné pour la polyarthrite rhumatoïde.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Excellent, could not ask for better; very thourough

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr. Kang was very efficient, pleasant, helpful and on time.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Saying he's the "poster child for incompetence" is not far from the truth. He gave me nothing to ease my arthritis pain and his inflammation treatment did not work. He doesn't say much but he does seem to write a whole lot. (What's he writing, his memoirs?) I dumped him for another doctor who offers me many more options and has helped me immensely. Dr. Kang unfortunately is just not that good. Access to him is an indicator - it is easy to get an appointment with him but my other doctor - I had to wait 6 months to see him.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Very helpful, calm and patient. Listens to you, asks you questions with words that you understand. Explains what and why, makes sure you understand everything. He is good in treating fibromyalgia and i do recommend him if you are in constant pain and need answers!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

This doctor is the poster child of incompetence; I am shocked at reading how some patients actually get value from his opinion. On my very first visit I was seeking info regarding AS and he referred me to the internet. He misdiagnosed me twice, and only once I saw a real doctor was my condition properly diagnosed and treated. This is unfortunately not unique to me, in this new office, there have been others who have had the wrath of Kang. Usual wait times for a rheumatologist is 6-9 months. When we were able to see Dr. Kang with only a couple of weeks notice, we were surprised. Unfortunately, now we know why he has so much availability. If you value your health stay as far away as possible.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011