Ratings for Dr. H Kang

Excellent service, always available, my arthritis finally under control.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

I've been a patient of Dr Kang for over 6 years. His staff is excellent. I have never waited long beyond my appointment time. I can understand why some patients do not like his bedside manner. The good doctor is all business, some would say very 'dry' and does not indulge in small talk. He will listen calmly and ask questions that are important. My RA condition is now under control (I now take biologics) and I can thank him for his continued support. In desperate moments I took it upon myself to call him for answers to some questions - he called me back and answered everything I needed to know. Again, I really appreciate his knowledge and support.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Excellent service. Dr Kang andd his staff are awesome and prompt. Theyre more than willing to perform above and beyond their tasks and didnt feel like the usual "rush" that doctors impose.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr Kang est un très bon médecin et il pose des questions, prend beaucoup de notes et fait faire les examens nécessaires. IL est toujours avant son heure et je ne peux que le remercier pour tout le bien qu'il m'a fait! Merci!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Worst and most incompetent Doctor I have ever been unlucky to follow. Think twice before going to see him. Unwilling to help, lacks confidence, and very ignorant.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

In reply to the December 6, 2016 poster, try contacting the Arthritis West Island Self Help Association for doctor recommendations. I used to see Dr. Kang, had to dump him and move on. Those brief, good reviews of him on this web site are fake reviews made by clinic staff.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

desensitized to illnesses. I have to ask him to run certain tests instead of being on top of my condition. Please can anyone suggest a good rheumatologist in the west island

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr Kang m'a très bien soigné pour la polyarthrite rhumatoïde.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Excellent, could not ask for better; very thourough

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr. Kang was very efficient, pleasant, helpful and on time.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013