Ratings for Dr. Stephen Cudmore

I love this drawing. He is above all else a very caring doctor. When you visit his office you're not there for the day if your app is at 10 then it's at 10 by yourself and not double booked with anybody else and you're done at 1015. Love love this drawing.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

I have nothing but praise for Doc. Cudmore and his secretary Joanne....When my husband and I first came to the office, we couldn't be more welcomed, both had excellent manners. Always punctual and greets you with a smile, happy as can be.. Couldn't ask for a better physician, extremely lucky to be his patient and hope he stays with us ....His new secretary Gigi is also very very pleasant making sure the office runs smoothly and love her idea of reminding us of our appointments by phone and emails, great job girl! Bravo to you both!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

We moved to Sudbury in October 2006 and we had no family doctor. Thanks to our daughter who was at the time working as a nurse at the hospital and knew Dr. Cudmore , that she asked him to take us on as new patients. He is a wonderful doctor and takes the time to answer any questions we have. He recently added a reminder of your scheduled appointment through email which we love. Great job Dr. Cudmore and staff.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Dr. Cudmore has always been extremely helpful to me and my family whenever we have required his services. The office runs very smoothly. Love Joanne too, and miss her when she is not there. Great job, guys!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

He was a good doctor until he moved his practice and left me screwed on oxy with no referral. I was left to begging at the er every month being treated like a drug addict. . It was completely criminal to do that to a patient. Isn't there something about not doing any harm. Shame on you. Dr. Stephen cudmore

Submitted February 3, 2015

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr. Cudmore has been my GP for the past four years. I consider him to be a competent doctor though not the best I've had. It is a fact that getting an appointment with him can be difficult because of Joanne. What a pity.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr Cudmore and Joanne.... you are simply the best!!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Always a positive experience. He is very knowledgeable and inspires confidence.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Maybe Joanne does have some say in Dr. Cudmore's office but that's because the great doctor believes in and trusts her opinion and/or advice. These internet cowards anonymously attacking Joanne have no clue what an asset she is to, not only Dr. Cudmore, but to them also. What a backstabbing bunch they are. They probably pretend to be Joanne's friend to her face. The nerve of some people. Dr. Cudmore, you are an amazing physician and we are so glad you chose this profession. Keep up the great work, and Joanne too. ;)

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Dr. Stephen Cudmore's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love this drawing. He is above all else a very caring doctor. When you visit his office you're not there for the day if your app is at 10 then it's at 10 by ..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing but praise for Doc. Cudmore and his secretary Joanne....When my husband and I first came to the office, we couldn't be more welcomed, both had ex..."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We moved to Sudbury in October 2006 and we had no family doctor. Thanks to our daughter who was at the time working as a nurse at the hospital and knew Dr. Cu..."

August 10, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "P3A0" to "P3E 3Z9". Address has been updated from "None" to "2120 Regent Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17055221500".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cudmore has always been extremely helpful to me and my family whenever we have required his services. The office runs very smoothly. Love Joanne too, and mi..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "He was a good doctor until he moved his practice and left me screwed on oxy with no referral. I was left to begging at the er every month being treated like..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Couldn't ask for a better and more caring doctor! Lucky to have him as a doctor. All appointments are well scheduled - never have to wait long....thank you!"

January 16, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cudmore has been my GP for the past four years. I consider him to be a competent doctor though not the best I've had. It is a fact that getting an appoint..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Cudmore and Joanne.... you are simply the best!!!"

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always a positive experience. He is very knowledgeable and inspires confidence."

September 21, 2014