Ratings for Dr. Stephen Cudmore

He's a great Doctor! I love his approach on preventative medicine. If you eat well, exercise, not smoke and limit the drinking, everything (with some out-of-the ordinary exceptions) will fall in place on its own. I've you're looking for a pill doctor, you've gone to the wrong place. He's always willing to read up on your condition and admits he doesn't know everything. He and his secretary Joanne show a genuine caring attitude towards whatever ails you.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I think the comment about chemo was taken out of context if we even said that at all We talk at next appt

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Any dr who says chemo is bad and wouldn't give it to his wife or kids is a very limited dr and knows little to nothing about cancer

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

I love this drawing. He is above all else a very caring doctor. When you visit his office you're not there for the day if your app is at 10 then it's at 10 by yourself and not double booked with anybody else and you're done at 1015. Love love this drawing.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

I have nothing but praise for Doc. Cudmore and his secretary Joanne....When my husband and I first came to the office, we couldn't be more welcomed, both had excellent manners. Always punctual and greets you with a smile, happy as can be.. Couldn't ask for a better physician, extremely lucky to be his patient and hope he stays with us ....His new secretary Gigi is also very very pleasant making sure the office runs smoothly and love her idea of reminding us of our appointments by phone and emails, great job girl! Bravo to you both!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

We moved to Sudbury in October 2006 and we had no family doctor. Thanks to our daughter who was at the time working as a nurse at the hospital and knew Dr. Cudmore , that she asked him to take us on as new patients. He is a wonderful doctor and takes the time to answer any questions we have. He recently added a reminder of your scheduled appointment through email which we love. Great job Dr. Cudmore and staff.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Dr. Cudmore has always been extremely helpful to me and my family whenever we have required his services. The office runs very smoothly. Love Joanne too, and miss her when she is not there. Great job, guys!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

He was a good doctor until he moved his practice and left me screwed on oxy with no referral. I was left to begging at the er every month being treated like a drug addict. . It was completely criminal to do that to a patient. Isn't there something about not doing any harm. Shame on you. Dr. Stephen cudmore

Submitted February 3, 2015

Couldn't ask for a better and more caring doctor! Lucky to have him as a doctor. All appointments are well scheduled - never have to wait long....thank you!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr. Cudmore has been my GP for the past four years. I consider him to be a competent doctor though not the best I've had. It is a fact that getting an appointment with him can be difficult because of Joanne. What a pity.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014