Ratings for Dr. Dany Fiset

Dr. Fiset is THE BEST DR. EVER - She had been caring for my family for many many years - was with me through a time of deep depression - she is soooooo loving and caring - know everything about me and my family. DON'T FORGET FRANCE -

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr.Fiset has been my doctor for many years and she has always been easy to talk to and opened all of my questions. she is respectful and when I have had a problem she has been there 100% I really value doctor Fiset and hope that she will continue be my doctor for many years to come ! France, her secretary is just wonderful, a real gem!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr. Fiset est un excellent médecin de famille. Toujours à l'écoute, elle prend le temps d'explorer et d'analyser. Elle a vraiment la santé de ses patients à coeur. La clinique sans rendez-vous est vraiment géniale. Pas besoin d'attendre pour un rdv si c'est urgent. Elle traite tous les membres de ma famille. Merci Dr. Fiset pour tout ce que vous faites pour nous.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

France, her secretary is just amazing, always smiling. Doctor Fiset is a gem, not many like her. Always great refferals. Very Professional. Please do not retire soon.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I suffered from depression, I was on disability for 11 months , she helped me get back on my feet. Nothing like the previous comment. Was she rude I suffered from depression and was on disability for 11 months. This doctor helped me get back my health. Nothing like previous comment. If you are rude to people I understand the doctor...

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

I have been putting off rating Dr. Fiset for over 3 years because I have mixed feelings about doing so. I was a patient of Dr. Fiset's for over 20 years and, up until 3 years ago, would have agreed with most people on this site who rated her 5 stars. Over the years, I would see Dr. Fiset 2-3 times a year for my yearly check-up , thyroid follow-ups , etc. - nothing major. I was a pretty "easy" patient. Then one horrible day, my 20 year-old daughter died in a car accident. I went to see Dr. Fiset about two weeks after the accident because I couldn't return to work - I was still numb, in shock and not functional. She agreed and I went on short-term disability for 6 weeks. My insurance company wanted me to meet with Dr. Fiset on a regular basis to follow-up on my progress. During an appointment approximately 3 months after my daughter died, Dr. Fiset started talking about returning to work. I informed that I was not ready and my grief therapist sent her a letter informing her that I definitely wasn't ready to return to work. Dr. Fiset suggested that I return to work slowly and I started getting very emotional trying to tell her that I would return to work but I just wasn't ready. Note that I have worked all my life and I have never taken time off of work. I've been with the same company for 15 years. Needless to say, I left this appointment crying and distraught. At my next appointment, I told her that I was really upset with the way she treated me the last time and that she was supposed to be my advocate and she told me that it didn't work that way. Dr. Fiset said that I had slammed her office door when I left my last appointment which I don't remember doing. If I did, I'm not excusing it, but I was very emotional and upset at the time. I informed her that my grief therapist, who I had been seeing regularly, felt that I was still not ready to return to work. Dr. Fiset started telling me about another one of her patients who lost her husband a few years before and didn't go back to work for two years. The patient eventually lost her job and then her house. And then the real issue came out - Dr. Fiset was contacted by the Collège des médecins because of this patient. I guess Dr. Fiset didn't do her due diligence in getting this patient back to work. I informed Dr. Fiset that everyone is different and that my plan was to return to work. I realized at that moment that I had become a "difficult" patient in her eyes. Unfortunately, like most non-physical ailments, grief is hard to treat. Lower back pain or diabetes are easy to diagnose and treat but grief isn't. So, rather than help a patient that was going through a crisis, she informed me that she was going to give my file to another doctor in her clinic. Unbelievable! I apologize for the long comment but I just want other people to be aware that Dr. Fiset will see you when you're an easy patient but, when things get difficult, she has no problem turning her back on you. Shame on you Dr. Fiset. Thankfully, I found another doctor at another clinic.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr. Fiset has been my family doctor for over 20 years. She is the best ! Always sends me for the right tests, which saved my life from cancer! She doesn't rush you, doesn't over medicate and is very through. I'm really blessed to have found her. Her receptionist is sweet and very helpful. Always calls me back and always calls to give me the results of tests. Highly recommended !

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

The best family doctor around. I feel blessed to have had her as my physician for the last 25 years. She`s incredibly thorough & knowledgable. She does not over prescribe medications & often finds simple solutions to everyday health issues. She`s one of a kind. Thank you Dr. Fiset!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

First thing is first, France at the front desk is one of a kind. I've been with Dr Fiset for almost 20 years and I consider myself lucky. She managed to catch a potentially life threatening issue from a simple blood test and referred me to great colleagues who saved my life. Lately she's been busy and a little off, but she continues to be a diamond in the rough that is the Quebec health care system.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

She is very caring and helpful. Although she is extremely busy, she takes the time to make you feel comfortable, as she is very respectful and pays great attention to every detail.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015