Ratings for Dr. Mark C. Droffner

Dr Droffner is a very caring doctor always takes his time with me. He gave me his cell number for me to call anytime over the weekend when I was very ill. Best doctor I have had.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

does not adequately explain, does not appear to be sensitive to patient questions and seems to become defensive when questioned. believes that his opinion is above question and denies patients asking for a second opinion, he would rather not treat anyone who doesn't accept his advice

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Dr. Droffner was filling in for our regular physician the weekend my husband was admitted to the hospital for chest pain. We had never met him before. He asked many questions about my husband and his family's medical history. He asked intelligent questions about how my husband was feeling and actually did a hands on exam (unlike the ER doc who stood in the doorway and told us my husband should be admitted to be "monitored." After a thorough exam, Dr. Droffner said my husband was not having a heart attack (his EKG and the monitor he wore all day in the hospital did not show abnormal activity), but had inflamed chest muscles from overexertion, and released him. We were very impressed with how thorough he was in his workup of my husband. Unless the ER doc, whose coffee break we apparently interrupted earlier in the day because he didn't spend more than 2-3 minutes in making his erroneous diagnosis.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

Dr. Droffner is awesome! I am a healthcare professional (pharmacist) who has worked at 2 of the hospitals in Charlotte county so I KNOW doctors! You could not ask for a better, more thorough physician!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr Droffner is the best doctor we have ever had. Everyone in our family has had serious health issues and we trust him more than any specialist with our care. He listens, he is knowledgeable, and he is tenacious in finding out what is wrong with our health. And he truly cares for his patients. His staff is friendly and professional as well as efficient. The bottom line is that Dr Droffner and his staff are the best!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

Dr hasn't looked enough at my symptoms has only given me many different psycho drugs. That was not what I needed at all-Nice man and nice office though.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

Have been a patient of this doctor for over 15 years and he is the best! He is highly knowledgable diagnostician. His staff is always caring and attentive. I have been a nurse for over 30 years and you know how tough we judge the medical profession.This Dr Droffner is clearly the best physician I havre ever known.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2008

Dr. Droffner is the best physician in Charlotte County. He has an excellent bedside manner and he relates well to his patients. I trust my family to no one else!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

Dr. Droffner does NOT rush you in & out of his office. He takes the time to listen to any concerns you may have. I am able to bring up any topic or concerns about my health without feeling judged or embarressed. If I should feel embarressed he quickly puts me at ease. His treatment plan(s) have always been 100% accurate and have been the prime reason for my recovery of any illenss I may have had. I currently travel over 200 miles every four months because I would never think of getting a new doctor. He has been my doctor for the past 15 years. I can honestly say that it is because of him that I have such quality of life.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2006

A most caring, helpful and excellent doctor. Extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2005

Dr. Mark C. Droffner's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1984)

MAMSI