Ratings for Dr. Paula R. Schwartz

I saw her the first time I was diagnosed with cancer and ac to 1st plan I was supposed to get chemo after the mastectomy but she changed her mind and I had to change her to stick to the initial plan and so glad I did; bec the cancer was so aggressive that I'm still getting chemo after 4 years. If I stayed with her and didn't get chemo I might have been dead already. Also she can't establish a good relationship with her patients, I was so stressed everytime I had to go to her office. Right after I was discharged after my 17 hours surgery and had to see her she had me wait for 2 hours and I was crying with pain and still noone cared, didn't come for two mins to say my cbc was ok or not which after two hours she did just that.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Dr. Schwartz was my doctor years ago. I still can't believe how lucky I was to be referred to her. I am not exaggerating when I say she saved my life. We got off to a rocky start, but she is so bright,, thorough and committed that I developed complete confidence in her. Once you get to know her, she's funny and compassionate. Oncology has to be one of the most demanding and draining practices, and once I understood that, I didn't let very long office waits or the doctor's sometime distracted manner bother me. The staff were wonderful too.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

The most insensitive doctor I have ever met. Rude over worked staff.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Dr. Paula R. Schwartz's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1973)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Hyde Park, NY