Ratings for Dr. Arthur I. Goldberg

Dr. Goldberg was kind and caring. He was never too busy or self important to answer our questions or address our concerns. His staff was also helpful and agreeable. I hope that anyone unlucky enough to be diagnosed with cancer is as fortunate we were to have been treated by Dr. Goldberg.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2012

Dr. Goldberg is a smart , caring through Doctor. He treated me through 2 Cancers and he made it a "walk in the park". He was always immediately available for any concerns. His staff is unbelieable. They too are thoughtful, friendly and competent. Any request is handled quickly and efficiently. Wish there were more dr's and offices like this !Great , Great Great place to be if you need professional care.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Dr. Goldberg and his staff are simply the best in the business! They made my cancer journey much easier. He is intelligent, thorough, knowledgeable and (this is important!), a very caring person. I trust Dr. Goldberg with my life!!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

Dr. Arthur I. Goldberg's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1969)