Ratings for Dr. Daniel P. Petrylak

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

he should not be practicing medicine on human beings. Has no compassion, no time for patients and worse, does not return calls, especially when after my father called repeatedly for ONE month with complaints of severe pain and it turns out the reason was widespread bone metastatic disease, he STILL did not call with results, prescribe pain medication and left my father bereft. We quickly took him to another oncologist who started chemo and prescribed pain meds. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!

Submitted July 1, 2012

I am a 75-year-old male. With of history of prostate cancer, had surgery in a hospital on Long Island and radiation at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital in New York. Dr. Petrylak has been my oncologist at Columbia for the past 16 years. He is one of the finest physicians in his field that you can get. I have had other surgeries not related to my prostate cancer. He has kept in touch with me through this. I can't thank him enough and would recommend him to all that have prostate cancer. God bless Dr. Petrylak.My name is Tom Miller.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

Dr. Daniel P. Petrylak's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal