Ratings for Dr. Craig H. Moskowitz

Dr. Moskowitz restored my faith in doctors after my husband was misdiagnosed for more than nine months. He has, without a doubt, saved my husband's life on numerous occasions, seeing him through two bouts of stage IV lymphoma and several life-threatening complications. He is compassionate, caring, supportive and an expert in his field. We just love him and are eternally grateful for all he has done for my husband and our family.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

DR Moskowitz got me through one of the most challenging times in my and my families life and saved my life. His caring and support were amazing and his sense of humor tops it all off. I was a nervous wreck but he talked to me and calmed me down and got me through it all. And there was a lot to get through. Love this doctor very much. I miss him as I went back to Los Angeles and don't see him much any more.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Dr. Moskowitz is, without question, one of the most caring and knowledgeable experts in his field. He goes above and beyond for his patients and their families, and there is no question in my mind that the only reason my husband survived two serious bouts of stage IV lymphoma was because he was under Dr. Moskowitz's care.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

Dr. Moskowitz is the best and that's no exaggeration. He saw me and my family through the worst time of my life and got me through the other side of a stem cell transplant. He's so skilled that he did my bone marrow biopsy without any local anesthesia - some feat considering my first BMB with another doc killed even with drugs and I asked my a sledgehammer to the head to dull the pain. If you need a stem cell transplant there is simply no one better. Just go to Sloan's website, look up all the cutting edge work he's been doing and once you meet him and his staff, you'll know you're in the right place. Love him!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

If you are diagnosed with or think that you may have some form of lymphoma, there is no one else in the world that I would recommend over Dr. Moskowitz. He and his staff saved my life. It is almost 10 years to the day that I met Dr. Moskowitz and I am still doing fine.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

Dr. Craig H. Moskowitz's Credentials

• Spanish

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)