Ratings for Dr. Louis J. Avvento

This compassionate physician is not only knowledgable, but experienced. He has been my fathers doctor for years. He has offered hope, healing and plain old kindness to our family. Yes, you will wait a long time to see him but when it's your turn, he won't rush you. You can't have everything. The other doctors in the practice are also very good and extremely nice.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

I have been seeing Doctor Avvento for more that 15 years and because of that I am still here !! He is well prepared ,caring and extremely knowledgeable. Yes at times I have had to wait, but to me that shows a Doctor who is spending whatever time is needed with each individual and not running an assembly line.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

My mother saw Dr. Avvento for about 6 years before she died of cancer. In her last 6 months I was appalled that we would be kept waiting over an hour and a half on average to see Dr. Avvento who then had to review her medical chart during her appoitment. People are dying, how dare he make them wait? His treatments were not researched but make- it up as you go. My impression.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

If I were still seeing him now, I'd probably be dying of cancer. He ignored my concerns regarding a remaining lump in my breast after the first surgery. Once I fired him and found another Oncologist, the lump was removed, and it WAS cancer. I ended up having to have a total mastectomy. Fair warning.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

Dr. Louis J. Avvento's Credentials

• Libero Univ Degli Studi G D'Annunzio, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Chieti (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal