Ratings for Dr. Gerald Levine

Dr. Levine have been my GP for almost 30 years. Extremely knowledgeable and courteous. He will intently listen to all your concerns and I have always had complete confidence in his course of treatment/diagnoses. I moved to Toronto 8 years ago and have absolutely no problem making the trip back to Barrie to see him. I do not look forward to the day when I will have to find a new GP. There can only be one. Thanks Dr. Levine!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Fast, Efficient, 100% Accurate, 100% Confident what Dr. Levine does. Yesterday, I visited Dr. Levine on the Medical Clinic on Bell farm Road. I hope all medical services are done like Dr. Levine does. I got bad infection in my lower leg (red from my ankle to my knee) with extensive pain in. Dr. Levine looked, touched my lower leg, asked some questions, confirmed my answers, - 3 minutes to 5 minutes in total in his medical office. I liked what he said, when I had asked him if he could help me. Dr. Levine answer was with huge certainty: "It is good that you have come without delay, I can and will help you". He gave me antibiotics. Within 10 hours after my condition drastically improved, which is unbelievable, I was afraid that I could even lose my leg. That is why I decided to write something here. I am very healthy person - this is probably my second time in my life (50 plus) I am taking some antibiotics. Last time, I was a little bit sick was maybe 20 years ago. Thank you Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

I enjoy going to see the Dr. He sees me every 3-4 months because I am a diabetic and he has made appointments with the clinic for assistance. I find the office friendly, efficient and a pleasant place to meet with your Dr.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Always a great experience. Dr. Levine, is very thorough, helpful and courteous. Good with my children as well. I definately feel that I can trust whatever he has to say. The staff are great. Always try to accommodate my needs. ALWAYS ON TIME!!! Super. Thanks so much. It gives me great peace of mind knowing that my family and I are in good hands.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr. Lavine is a very nice man. He takes the time to listen if he feels it is important. It is difficult to get him to address something if he does not think it is important. He is very accessible on fairly short notice and is helpful with mind and soul issues. If he is frustrated with you it really shows.All in all a very nice man.

Submitted January 3, 2013

Dr Levine has been our family doctor since 2009. During that time, we have been referred to specialists for my daughter, and myself, and always got in to see them quickly due to him personally following up with them about our appointments. There is always availability to see him for emergencies, you never have to wait in the waiting room for your appointment, test results are always received quickly, and he is great with our children. He referred us to a pediatrician in Barrie, a neuro-pediatrician in Toronto, and we we were sent to Sick Kids for tests, so I am not sure what happened with the others who have posted here. We have always found him to be kind, efficient, and thorough, and to have the patients best interests at heart.We are so happy to have a great family doctor.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Dr. Levine has treated 4 generations of my family! He is knowledgable, courteous and ALWAYS punctual. I rarely even have to take a seat in the waiting room. He also leaves room in his appt. schedule to see you for emergency problems! Dr. Levine is also very concerned about the aspects of mental health and wellbeing. He teaches Mindfullness courses through the Center for Inner Freedom in Barrie. I highly recommend taking the course!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Dr Levine has been my doctor for 26 years. He has helped our family through a lot including the death of my mother, who was extremely ill for many years prior to her passing. It is extremely sad that I have to say good-bye as I move to Guelph and unable to retain him as my physician. I know I will not find another doctor like him.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011

I find Dr Levine to be on time all the time. Very good at working with you and is very polite. Takes time to explained why he would like you to use certain clinics and why you should ask him first if you have time to see him instead of a cinic His staff needs to take a few lessons in calling back patients after messages being left. Their lack of passion for the patients or the position is shown.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

I have Moved to Toronto, and I so miss a doctor like Dr. Levine, I can't change doctors as I would rather make the trip to Barrie to see him. He is the most caring, punctual, doctor i have ever met. Cheers Dr. Levine!!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2010