Ratings for Dr. Donald Wilson

Dr. Wilson has been taking care of me for at least 30 years, he is very good on diagnostic, and is a really good family doctor, he was my mum's doctor as well and she liked him very much too.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr Don is da bomb! Thanks for being available and supportive during some messy times!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Great family Doctor. He is knowledgeable, friendly and caring. He has been the doctor of our family for several years and we would not change him for anything. His staff is very good. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

He has been our family doctor for more than 15 years and he is a great listener , very attentive and he makes you feel like he cares.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

There are two doctors with the same name in the area and, obviously, people seem to mix them up in the reviews on this site. Dr. Wilson who graduated in 1987, is the most arrogant, condescending, and patronizing doctor we have met. We ended up with him as a GP after having orphan patients for 7 years, but after only a few months, we are not going back. We'd rather not have a family doctor than having to deal with him again.My teenage kids have both pointed that he does not listen to their answers, cuts them off, and disregards their concerns. This is definitely a money generating business since he manages to have very healthy people in his office, at least 4 times a year. He'll prescribe something ( such as the pill) for a few months at the time, making sure you'll be back in his office for a renewal. He denigrates other physicians you may have consulted. Bed side manners? None. I actually wonder how he passed through med school selection interviews. No sign of compassion, nor interest.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Dr Wilson was my Dads doctor about 30 years. A couple of years ago my Dad started telling us and Dr Wilson about extreme back pain. The doctor ignored his complaints, suggesting surgery without proper diagnosis. My Dad went to dr Wilson for a complete physical one day, it took 10 minutes. No blood test, no urine test nothing, yet he billed the government for a complete check up. My Mom got fed up one day and told the doctor to go----- himself. She found my Dad a new doctor who got the ball rolling. Exrays, blood tests a thorough examination finally. After many tests and ex rays my dad was diagnosed with STAGE4 bone cancer, already far along. My Dad passed away Saturday April 11th. dr Wilson if you read this I can promise you payback will be a bitch. Legal action will definitely be taken. By the way my Dad is Roland Pilon.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Have been a patient for 15 years... Don takes the time that is needed with each patient. That being said, tardiness is a problem... I don't mind waiting, however 1.5 hrs on a few occasions is rather much.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Patient depuis plus de 20 ans, très bon médecin, professionnel et compétant , est à l'écoute et respectueux.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Donald Wilson since I was 29 years old and I have just turned 62 yesterday, he is very thorough and diligent, I still see him twice a year or more. I am very satisfied with the care he gives me. He has taken care of my mother and now it is my turn to benefit from his experience. He is fluent in both English and French and his staff is very pleasant. He is a very busy doctor but every time I see him he gives me full attention to my problems, all in all a super excellent human.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Wilson is very thorough. He strongly encourages heathy living styles.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013