You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ralph Florence

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Best dermatologist in the city but there is a line up out the door to see him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Seemed rushed, which wasn't a surprised considering... I waited over an hour for each appointment with about 10+ other people in the waiting room each time. Even when I booked first thing in the morning. Talk about over-booking and abusing OHIP.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Met Dr. Florence many years ago after I saw three other dermatologists about a rash who couldn't understand what was wrong. Dr. Florence immediately diagnosed my problem and treated the condition. He is simply a brilliant diagnostician....a great doctor. Knowledgeable, compassionate, kind, professional, who truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Florence for many years now. He's a most thorough and knowledgeable Doc and a kind man who takes time to listen and explain. Ok - his waiting room is often full, which means a bit of a wait, but he's saved my skin a few times and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Great Doc. Thanks Dr. Florence!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

The most unprofessional office/staff I've EVER encountered. They said someone died on their watch -- no wonder! I've been waiting to get my test results for skin cancer back for over 6 months. They don't answer their phones, you can't leave a message, and they don't call back! I've now had to get a doctor to start harassing them for my results through fax. Dr Florence is a good doctor, but when you're dealing with cancer I would suggest that he hire staff that can pick up a phone. My advice is: Go anywhere else. Especially if the matter is serious and/or dangerous... and if you don't mind waiting 2 years to get the results.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. Ralph Florence's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Provides the utmost of care and empathy to his patients - knowledge and experience second to none. SImply the best!"

May 9, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Best dermatologist in the city but there is a line up out the door to see him. "

April 21, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Awful service, spend no time with you and all they care about is volume of patients to make more money"

March 21, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Seemed rushed, which wasn't a surprised considering... I waited over an hour for each appointment with about 10+ other people in the waiting room each time. E..."

March 13, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "He is clearly overdue for retirement. His mind is drifting, and he runs one of the most unprofessional front office I have ever come across. "

February 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Met Dr. Florence many years ago after I saw three other dermatologists about a rash who couldn't understand what was wrong. Dr. Florence immediately diagnosed ..."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient of Dr. Florence for many years now. He's a most thorough and knowledgeable Doc and a kind man who takes time to listen and explain. Ok..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Other than frustrating bulk appointment booking, his understanding and treatment are the best."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best Dr I have seen he spends time with you his stage was amazing got me in right away did not have to wait highly recommend him to any one"

January 24, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "The most unprofessional office/staff I've EVER encountered. They said someone died on their watch -- no wonder! I've been waiting to get my test results for ski..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Two things I hate....kept waiting (my time is just as important than the Doctor's) and the disorganization of the office/staff. It is impossible to reach anyon..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Needed to reschedule appointment. Was calling the office 2-4 times a day, from work during business hours and from home in the evenings almost every single day..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Waited 3 hours to get in to hear my lab results.... my actual appointment only took 5 minutes. This was the longest wait I've had in 14 years of seeing Dr. Flor..."

October 30, 2014