You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ralph Florence

Met Dr. Florence many years ago after I saw three other dermatologists about a rash who couldn't understand what was wrong. Dr. Florence immediately diagnosed my problem and treated the condition. He is simply a brilliant diagnostician....a great doctor. Knowledgeable, compassionate, kind, professional, who truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Florence for many years now. He's a most thorough and knowledgeable Doc and a kind man who takes time to listen and explain. Ok - his waiting room is often full, which means a bit of a wait, but he's saved my skin a few times and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Great Doc. Thanks Dr. Florence!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

The most unprofessional office/staff I've EVER encountered. They said someone died on their watch -- no wonder! I've been waiting to get my test results for skin cancer back for over 6 months. They don't answer their phones, you can't leave a message, and they don't call back! I've now had to get a doctor to start harassing them for my results through fax. Dr Florence is a good doctor, but when you're dealing with cancer I would suggest that he hire staff that can pick up a phone. My advice is: Go anywhere else. Especially if the matter is serious and/or dangerous... and if you don't mind waiting 2 years to get the results.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Two things I hate....kept waiting (my time is just as important than the Doctor's) and the disorganization of the office/staff. It is impossible to reach anyone - if you have a chance to leave a message (the voice mail is usually full) it gets returned a week or two later. Things I like - Dr. Florence's direct approach. He is direct and to the point and he is very knowledgeable. I just hate having to take a full day off of work to attend a 10 minute dermatology appointment - since you can sit for up to an hour or two.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Needed to reschedule appointment. Was calling the office 2-4 times a day, from work during business hours and from home in the evenings almost every single day for 2 months (including 2 weeks past my appointment). No-one EVER answered, answering machine is ALWAYS full. Super-unprofessional. I can only imagine how much fun followups questions/finding out results would be. How expensive can it be to hire a secretary to answer phones? Or maybe pay $2 extra per month to have a voicemail with more than 5 slots (or whatever the heck he has, and assuming he'd actually return the phonecalls)???

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Waited 3 hours to get in to hear my lab results.... my actual appointment only took 5 minutes. This was the longest wait I've had in 14 years of seeing Dr. Florence. Dermatologists are in short supply, so I just have to suck up the wait times. ;( Wait times are unreal!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Very knowledgable doctor, not only that but he takes the time to understand your case. The most amazing dermatologists I have ever came across! I definitely recommend him !

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

It was an amazing experienced! Dr. Florence was professional and attentive to his patient concern. The staff are so amazing in dealing with their clients. Thank you to all the staff. God bless you all!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. Ralph Florence's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Met Dr. Florence many years ago after I saw three other dermatologists about a rash who couldn't understand what was wrong. Dr. Florence immediately diagnosed ..."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient of Dr. Florence for many years now. He's a most thorough and knowledgeable Doc and a kind man who takes time to listen and explain. Ok..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Other than frustrating bulk appointment booking, his understanding and treatment are the best."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best Dr I have seen he spends time with you his stage was amazing got me in right away did not have to wait highly recommend him to any one"

January 24, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "The most unprofessional office/staff I've EVER encountered. They said someone died on their watch -- no wonder! I've been waiting to get my test results for ski..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Two things I hate....kept waiting (my time is just as important than the Doctor's) and the disorganization of the office/staff. It is impossible to reach anyon..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Needed to reschedule appointment. Was calling the office 2-4 times a day, from work during business hours and from home in the evenings almost every single day..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Waited 3 hours to get in to hear my lab results.... my actual appointment only took 5 minutes. This was the longest wait I've had in 14 years of seeing Dr. Flor..."

October 30, 2014