Ratings for Dr. Ralph Florence

Amazing person and a great doctor! Had a severe acne on my face and body when I first saw Dr. Ralph Florence. Several month in treatment and all the acne was gone. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Amazing dermatologist- best in class. That's why he's busy. Super helpful staff too.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr Florence is an immensely gentle, thoughtful and knowledgeable man He is also proactive and action-oriented Insofar as it's possible with any medical appointment, I enjoy my visits with him 5 stars from me

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Worst place to get an answer by phone. If I could give staff a minus 5 I would! Dr Florence is wonderful though

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Consider yourself lucky if you are seen by Dr. Florence. He practices pure medicine. A very caring honest man...a gentleman.... who is dedicated to his work and to his patients. He looks at something and immediately knows what he's looking at and how to treat it. My experience was having a skin condition for two years....seeing several doctors who couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. At the time I was taking a thyroid pill that doctors all agreed was impossible to cause any side effect. They didn't know what was causing the rash. When I met Dr. Florence he recognized that the drug was not agreeing with me and that I was allergic to an ingredient in the pill. I stopped taking the med...was treated for rash and swelling.....and got back to normal. Since then I am on an alternative pill for thyroid and learned no one can say you aren't having an allergic reaction to something. I am forever grateful to Dr. Florence. He is the best.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Florence is a great and nice person. His staff the two admins are so lazy, I have been calling to book an appointment for over a month and no one picks up. The mailbox always says its full. What the heck are the workers doing?

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr. Florence seem to be nice, staff brutal. Over 8 weeks to schedule another doctor to see my child.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Provides the utmost of care and empathy to his patients - knowledge and experience second to none. SImply the best!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Best dermatologist in the city but there is a line up out the door to see him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Awful service, spend no time with you and all they care about is volume of patients to make more money

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016