Ratings for Dr. Ralph Florence

Worst place to get an answer by phone. If I could give staff a minus 5 I would! Dr Florence is wonderful though

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Consider yourself lucky if you are seen by Dr. Florence. He practices pure medicine. A very caring honest man...a gentleman.... who is dedicated to his work and to his patients. He looks at something and immediately knows what he's looking at and how to treat it. My experience was having a skin condition for two years....seeing several doctors who couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. At the time I was taking a thyroid pill that doctors all agreed was impossible to cause any side effect. They didn't know what was causing the rash. When I met Dr. Florence he recognized that the drug was not agreeing with me and that I was allergic to an ingredient in the pill. I stopped taking the med...was treated for rash and swelling.....and got back to normal. Since then I am on an alternative pill for thyroid and learned no one can say you aren't having an allergic reaction to something. I am forever grateful to Dr. Florence. He is the best.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Florence is a great and nice person. His staff the two admins are so lazy, I have been calling to book an appointment for over a month and no one picks up. The mailbox always says its full. What the heck are the workers doing?

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr. Florence seem to be nice, staff brutal. Over 8 weeks to schedule another doctor to see my child.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Provides the utmost of care and empathy to his patients - knowledge and experience second to none. SImply the best!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Best dermatologist in the city but there is a line up out the door to see him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Awful service, spend no time with you and all they care about is volume of patients to make more money

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Seemed rushed, which wasn't a surprised considering... I waited over an hour for each appointment with about 10+ other people in the waiting room each time. Even when I booked first thing in the morning. Talk about over-booking and abusing OHIP.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

He is clearly overdue for retirement. His mind is drifting, and he runs one of the most unprofessional front office I have ever come across.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Met Dr. Florence many years ago after I saw three other dermatologists about a rash who couldn't understand what was wrong. Dr. Florence immediately diagnosed my problem and treated the condition. He is simply a brilliant diagnostician....a great doctor. Knowledgeable, compassionate, kind, professional, who truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015