Ratings for Dr. Fernand Arseneau

Never had any issues, listens and seems to care about his patients, he's been my family doctor for 5 years now and I am satisfied.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Went to the clinic today and was treated terribly by this doctor. I already hate going to the doctors and only go if I have too. I most defiantly needed too. He was extremely rude and didn't listen to me at all and just wanted to get out the door to make more money!! I will never be going back to him or the superstore clinic on Main Street again!!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

There is not enough time in the world to write how horrible of a doctor he is. Money money money that's all he cares about. Good luck ever getting the help you need. Get into an accident and have two injuries? Better schedule yourself two entirely different appointments because he won't talk about both injuries during one. But he will sure as heck not even listen to you and then start bringing up medications for entirely random things like birth control etc etc. Because it's all about the money!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Insanely disappointed with the poor treatment I got today. Went in with a UTI.. He was extremely rude and condescending. He barely listened to what I had to say, ignored me when I tried to explain my symptoms, then spoke to me as if I didn't have a UTI (even if he took a urine test and could clearly see I had it). He ended up giving me a prescription to "prevent" a UTI.. I went it with my two month old baby.. He never even cared to ask me if I was nursing before prescribing me something, and looked annoyed that I asked him if it was safe and made him look it up (which, what he prescribed me wasn't safe while nursing).. As if the idea that I could be breastfeeding is so farfetched. I've never left a doctor's office more upset. Avoid this doctor at all cost, trust me! So disgusted!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

I found Dr. Arseneau to be excellent. He listens, refers to a specialist when needed. He is knowledgeable about sports medicine and very professional. He doesn't try to push a prescription and get you out the door. I was comfortable with him doing my pap smears and and he was supportive when I needed an abdominal hysterectomy. He was also punctual, which I appreciated. I'm sorry I had to move and no longer have him as my GP.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

I need a gastroenterologist and somehow he showed up...He didn't want to listen, and didn't have any eye contact! He even didn't let me finish talking then interrupt me and run away! Worst doctor I have ever seen!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

This doctor is TERRIBLE. Been with him since I was a kid. He doesn't listen, he says he's always right and completely denies you what you want. Birth control without a pap smear... Forget about it. (He wants his pap smear bonuses). You can flat out tell him how you have a symptom to something and he will tell you it's scientifically impossible. I'm sorry, symptoms don't lie. The only way you can get your way is if you sit there and fight with him or throw out how legal terms to his poor practice. I will be looking into finally getting a new doctor. I thought I could handle it but no. He's not willing to help at all.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Dr Arseneau has been my family doctor for 21 years and i couldn't ask for better. He's always pleasant and goes the extra mile to help and answer all my questions. I'm very satisfied with the care i've been given. Referrals to specialists are quick and effective. I've never considered any other doctor.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

This man is rude and condescending. He prescribed me medication that he knew I was allergic to. My pharmacist had to call him back and have the prescription changed. He has horrible communication and people skills. I would never recommend him, he is a terrible doctor.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

unfortunately i found him difficult to understand. No eye contact, doesn't listen doesn't look writes perscription runs out door.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010