Ratings for Dr. Johanna Dubyak

I love Dr. Dubyak. She was my ob during my second pregnancy. I had lots of complications and she was very caring, compassionate, helpful, and knowledgeable. With regard to the one poor review she received here, I agree, some of the staff were not always top notch and sometimes the waits were long, but the doctor herself is fantastic.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

She is an amazing doctor with a wonderful bedside manner! She delivered both my daughters (c-sections) with no complications and a fast recovery afterwards. She makes me feel important and really listens to what I have to say. She's also funny & witty & has a fantastic personality. I just love her!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2008

All of the doctors are wonderful. Everyone takes the time to listen and answer all questions. Be prepared to wait, But it is worth it.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2008

Great Doctor. I have seen Dr Illeck for 10+ years & Dr Dubyak since she joined him. She is very easy to talk to & explains things well & always with care. This is a great office. I moved far from the office but still continue to be a patient there because I wouldn't feel comfortable anywhere else. The Doctors have treated me through 2 pregnancies & more than one surgery with exceptional care.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

I had a horrible experience with this doctor. I have had to wait on average about an hour to an hour and a half for a visit. They only filled my prescription for 3 months, so I would have to come back in and pay them a co-pay. I had to wait an hour and a half for them to refill my prescription when I had an appointment. The first time I visited I was getting my annual examination done, and it was done with haste, probably completed in about 5 minutes and was unable to ask the doctor any questions. I had to call the front desk several times in order for them to follow up with my insurance as they promised and if I had not followed up with them, I would have had to pay for my visit out of pocket because they only had 24 hours to submit the visit to my insurance for them to cover it. They told me they would call me and they never did. I would NOT recommend this doctor. My experience has left me feeling that all they want is my money and could care less about my well being.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

She is so great. I had two difficult pregnancies before I saw her but when I got pregnant again I went to her and she was unbelievably helpful. She set out four different options to prevent me from getting so sick and option one worked beautifully. She is so nice and is a great listener. It was great to feel like you had someone who really cared about you. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2008

Fantastic doctor! She doesn't rush you through but rather spends the time to talk to you and make sure you are comfortable with everything (which sometimes leaves her a little behind schedule). She cared for my wife through a difficult pregnancy with a level of care we've never seen before. When I changed jobs, my wife made me choose insurance based only on the ability to keep Dr. Dubyak as her OB.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

Very friendly and caring but very busy. She always seemed a bit rushed but always took time to answer questions. Unfortunately, she was on vacation when I delivered and her partner, Dr. Illeck, was excellent. He was able to move my baby's head (she was OP) in the right direction so I could have a natural labor instead of a Cesarean. I recommend both!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

She is by far the best doctor that I have ever seen. She makes you feel like you are the most important person in the world and listens to every concern you have and addresses it. Because she spends so much time with you, she frequently runs behind schedule, but that doesn't matter to me knowing that each time I see her I will have quality time with her. She is exceptionally friendly, outgoing, smart and compassionate.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2007

best doctor ever! Very caring, and takes her time with you.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2007

Dr. Johanna Dubyak's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Irvine, Ca Coll Of Med, Irvine Ca 92717 (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Huntington Beach, CA