Ratings for Dr. WILLIAM G. Blum

Dr. Blum and staff are wonderful and has made me feel comfortable since day one...He is very caring and excellent in his profession....

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr Blum and staff was very helpful and took their time with explaining the transplant. We had lots of questions which were answered. My wife is a retired ICU nurse, she was very impressed with the compassion and the time that Dr Blum took with us.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Dr. Blum was patronizing and dismissive. He came in and pushed his bone marrow transplant program and refused to answer any questions or give any information on alternatives. He minimized the considerable dangers; waving them off as inconsequential, and claimed ignorance of any new areas of leukemia treatment methods or clinical studies. It was supposed to be a consultation for information, but what Dr. Blum made it was a one-sided, high-pressure sales pitch. The staff was equally unhelpful and when I complained that none of my questions were answered they nodded sympathetically and proceeded to do nothing to remedy the situation. When I emailed the "patient coordinator" about my concerns and reluctance to engage in a follow-up appointment with a doctor who would not answer my questions, they simply dropped me and have since ignored my request to send me the results of family members who were tested as potential matches.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Dr. WILLIAM G. Blum's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1997)