Ratings for Dr. Nachman Rosenfeld

Hi I was recommended by a friend about a doctor who would make a change in my life, I been going to doctors after doctors to get rid of my belly but none could help me and that made me very sad for years. But when I went to Dr. Rosenfeld he said that he would be able to do the tummy tuck, I could not wait for the date of my surgery, OMG it was great after my surgery lol I got my joy of life back I would recommend Dr.Rosenfeld to anyone he is great don’t forget to get the pain pump that is very good. He is great!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Fui a consultar con el Dr. Rosenfeld porque no me sentia agusto con mi bariga. Estaba muy grande y llena de estrias, y ademas estaba flacida. Decidi quedarme con el doctor rosenfeld por su experiencia, y por las buenas recomendaciones. Y puedo decir que no me equivoque con mi decision por que estoy muy feliz con los resultados de mi operacion! Estoy feliz y mas que satisfecha con el trabajo del Dr. Rosenfeld. El hizo un exelente trabajo con migo. Lo recomiendo 100% !

flag | Submitted January 7, 2020

Me hice la operacion porque no me sentia bien con mi figura y porque me sentia segura con el doctor porque si conosco a algien muy amiga mia que se opero con el. Me siento bien y confio en el para recomendarlo a mi familia y amistades.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

I originally did my breast 3 years ago with another doctor. Recently i had a deflation to my left breast so i was forced to fix the problem. My sister did her breast augmentation with Dr. Rosenfeld and i was impressed by her results. Yes, i would recommend this doctor to everyone and anyone interested in having a breast augmentation done.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

always wanted to enhance my breast but was nervous but after seeing Dr. Rosenfeld's work and meeting with him he made me feel confident. I was making the right decision. He is an expert in the field & i enjoyed discussing my procedure with him. I love my breast. Will send friends & family to him for sure.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Great and friendly staff!!!!! Especially to get that money of course is a place Of business first! How can a “DOCTOR” state a vaginal yeast infections & antibiotics do not correlate 😱😱😱 I usually get a yeast infection after taking antibiotics so my primary when HEEE prescribes antibiotics I let him know and he prescribes me Flagyl (Metronidazole) (Flucozanole) which is 1 tablet orally.... Now when I called the “DOCTOR” wouldnt even let me explain myself, he kept speaking over me without understanding or even having the knowledge that Metronidazole is used to treat a variety of infections. It belongs to a class of antibiotics known as nitroimidazoles. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria and protozoa.This antibiotic only treats bacterial and protozoal infections. Now my primary wont prescribe me Flagyl because he wasnt the original doctor that prescribed me Cephalexin, and I havent seen my primary in 6 months for my annual check up, & the best solution this “DOCTOR” can give me is we will send a letter to your primary doctor, by the time all that gets solved and Im sorry For being bulgar MY 😿 is gonna burn off!!! So my other solution is go to Urgent care waste my time spend a $50 copay to get treatment when this “DOCTOR” couldve just called in the prescription to a pharmacy ... please wish me luck on my Thursday 2 week follow up Post op 😔 He said is not his field 😂😂.... but making sure that money is paid is hus field Now to spend this weekend uncomfortably because nothing over the counter works for me.... Is not like hes prescribing narcotics 🤔..... By the way he did a good job I got breast augmentation and they do give you step by step on care and treatments eventhough the surgery center and office staff are so UNCOMUNICATED, because yes that was another bad experience on the day of surgery, but I shouldve known better P.S if I took my time to write all this is because my Review is not fake and I dont work for him, eventhough and old friend that did work there recommended me to him DOCTOR N ROSENFELD HERES A LITTLE TEACHING FOR YOU Antibiotics can destroy bacteria that protect the vagina or alter the balance of bacteria that are normally present. A vaginal yeast infection may develop during or after the use of antibiotics taken to Treat other conditions

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Horrible doctor doesn't take time to hear you out I wouldn't recommend him to anyone only prescribes Tylenol and is very inconsiderate choose another doctor as as possible it's not worth it!

Submitted January 25, 2017

September 26. 2016 . I had a Tummy tuck and a bbl . It's been a difficult time but this shall pass. He's not that talk activie but that's him .. lol. Staff was awesome. Can't wait til the healing process is done

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

So far not happy with the way things are going and I just had a tummy tuck 3 weeks ago. Dr. Rosenfeld don't take enough time to explain and to see you after surgery. Things are not looking well.

Submitted September 18, 2016

I'm scheduled for one more surgery with Dr R, had a tummy tuck two years ago and the results are great, my scars faded and skin is smooth. Now the second procedure will be back/hip lift, I'l let you know the results but so far so good. The staff is very polite and I couldn't be more happy. However I worked hard to keep in shape post surgery now turning 50, this is team work my friends, he can fix your skin and underlying tissues/muscles but you got to work too!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Dr. Nachman Rosenfeld's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Spanish
  • Hebrew
  • German

• The Hebrew Univ, Hadassah Med Sch, Jerusalem, Israel (Grad. 1968)

Pacificare