Ratings for Dr. Russell Grimwood

A wonderful man who really cares. If you are lucky enough to get into his practice, definitely go see him! One of the good guys.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr. GRIMWOOD has been my GP for 4 years now. Amiable and informative. I'm very pleased.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I arrived late for my first appointment the staff was friendly and the Dr.Grimwood was not upset. He was quick, thorough and to the point. I mentioned an issue he was quick to reassure me that its probably residual effect fro an accident. Im thankful that he was willing to take me on as a patient.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Grimwood for a year and a half or so. He is punctual, thorough and always listens. he has taken my concerns seriously and sent me for appropriate tests and for specialist appointments when necessary. I like his bedside manner. He is always pleasant and sometimes quite funny in his quirky dry way, which can put a patient at ease. I am glad to have found him.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I'm very lucky to have gotten in with Dr. Grimwood. He's leaps and bounds ahead of my last doctor. He's practical, kind and very helpful for both chronic and acute illness.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Russell Grimwood is an outstanding doctor who lives for his patients. Serious and slightly old-fashioned, he was our family doctor for many years and cared for our children and my wife's parents in old age. In every case he spared nothing. Recently, I returned to Victoria (after 30 years away) with an illness and he took care of me immediately. I am very grateful.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I love Dr. Grimwood. He's awesome. Not the warmest or the fuzziest, but he's incredibly knowledgable and really there for you when you need him. Sort of an old fashioned, no nonsense country doctor! I also don't think I've ever waited more than 15 minutes for him in all the years I've been seeing him as a GP. He also lets you tell him more than on thing at a time. (this shouldn't be the benchmark for a doc but in this day and age, it's rare!) I really worry that he's going to retire and I will have to look for someone else!!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Dr. Grimwood has been the biggest help to our family during a time of sinificant illness. Can't say enough about how great he is. Victoria is very lucky to have him, he helps so many people. A+

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

the very best, most dedicated family doctor in victoria.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

This mans bedside manner is reptilian at best, his lack of helpfullness, whether due to being overworked, or simply exasperated comes across as condescion. If you can avoid him. Do.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016