Ratings for Dr. Judith Pungur

I wish all doctors had the caring compassionate bedside manner that Dr Pungur has. She is excellent in dealing with seniors and with all patients. A fantastic doctor who sends you for further testing or to specialists I'd required. Follow-ups are booked if necessary. I have never met a doctor with such compassion and excellent bedside manner as Dr Pungur. Excellent!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I love Dr. Pungur. She is very busy, but makes time to listen to your concerns and answers all you questions. She is very caring and compassionate. She was on holidays when my Dad (also her patient) passed away. She had her sister call us to make sure we were okay and send us her condolences.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

She has been my doctor for 24 years and she is a caring and competent Doctor. Many nurses choose her as their physician. Her staff is great and my only complaint is that it is difficult to get an appointment sometime but I think that seems to be the norm everywhere nowadays.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

If you actually have something wrong with you, don't expect her to be able to diagnose it. Due to her inability to recognize symptoms I was sent to the neurologiest (and finally diagnosed) 3 years after I should have been which has resulted in a significant decrease in quality of life for me.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

My family has been patients of Dr. Pungur for almost 20 years. We have all found her to be professional, knowledgeable, caring and kind. It is unfortunate that our health system is lacking in funds to provide more doctors like her!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Dr. Pungar has been my doctor for over 18 years and I am so grateful! Though wait times in the office are sometimes long, and trying to get through to her office by phone is difficult, the care I have received has been amazing! She is thorough, doesn't dismiss any symptom, will send me for any tests, etc she feels are necessary and call me from her home with results or discuss follow up. An amazing doctor!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Comparing to my previous ones she is by far number ONE. Her knowledge is remarkable and attention to details well beyond the expected. So far the best MD I did have a chance to experience since 1969.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I have had Dr. Pungur as my doctor for many years. She remembers bits and pieces out of my medical history without even consulting my file. She calls me by first name when she sees me in her office and is always very kind and knowledgeable and listens to my concerns with interest. She always telephones me with any results that are abnormal and is always willing to schedule in a follow-up appointment whenever required. Her staff have always been kind to me. Once in a while the wait times are long and it is hard to get a hold of their office to make an appointment over the phone but other than that, the experience is always good.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I always end up waiting and the staff are rude. That being said I've been with Dr. Pungur since she took over for Dr. Hodges. She is always up-to-date with new information that comes up in the medical community. She always has my best interest at heart and has called me from her home with results and to check on me in some situations. I love her!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

I have had some bad experiences with dr. Pundits staff but the last few visits I've had were surprisingly pleasant. True, wait times can be a pain but I bring a good book and I'm not bothered by it. She is worth the wait. I find her professional, helpful, extremely knowlagable and just generally a wonderful person. I drive from south Edmonton to see her and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011