Ratings for Dr. Judith Pungur

Most knowledgeable doctor I know! She really puts her heart into her patients work and cares for each and every single one of them. So many doctors are out there now who couldn't care less about their patients but Dr. Pungur treats each patient as if they were her own family. You can trust your health with Dr. Pungur and she will go out of her ways to save anyone's life.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

We have become friends over the years! She's unbelievably thoughtful and thorough!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Pungur's for almost 25 years and love her to pieces. She is so thoughtful and caring and takes time to call you at home if necessary. She does everything she can to help me and until she finds an answer to my problems. She makes me feel very cared for. I dread the day she retires, as it is it is hard to get in sometime with her shortened hours. I will never find another doctor like her!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I wish all doctors had the caring compassionate bedside manner that Dr Pungur has. She is excellent in dealing with seniors and with all patients. A fantastic doctor who sends you for further testing or to specialists I'd required. Follow-ups are booked if necessary. I have never met a doctor with such compassion and excellent bedside manner as Dr Pungur. Excellent!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I love Dr. Pungur. She is very busy, but makes time to listen to your concerns and answers all you questions. She is very caring and compassionate. She was on holidays when my Dad (also her patient) passed away. She had her sister call us to make sure we were okay and send us her condolences.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

She has been my doctor for 24 years and she is a caring and competent Doctor. Many nurses choose her as their physician. Her staff is great and my only complaint is that it is difficult to get an appointment sometime but I think that seems to be the norm everywhere nowadays.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

If you actually have something wrong with you, don't expect her to be able to diagnose it. Due to her inability to recognize symptoms I was sent to the neurologiest (and finally diagnosed) 3 years after I should have been which has resulted in a significant decrease in quality of life for me.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

My family has been patients of Dr. Pungur for almost 20 years. We have all found her to be professional, knowledgeable, caring and kind. It is unfortunate that our health system is lacking in funds to provide more doctors like her!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Dr. Pungar has been my doctor for over 18 years and I am so grateful! Though wait times in the office are sometimes long, and trying to get through to her office by phone is difficult, the care I have received has been amazing! She is thorough, doesn't dismiss any symptom, will send me for any tests, etc she feels are necessary and call me from her home with results or discuss follow up. An amazing doctor!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Comparing to my previous ones she is by far number ONE. Her knowledge is remarkable and attention to details well beyond the expected. So far the best MD I did have a chance to experience since 1969.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014