Ratings for Dr. Gerard B. Donnelly

Dr. Donnelly has been my Doctor for many years. He is patient, kind and very knowledgable. If he doesn't know something, he tells me and then does research so I can get the best advice. He respects my opinions and makes me feel secure in my medical care!! Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Everything was very good and Dr. Donnelly very thorough and took time to answer every question. only problem was some type of billing mishap and even though we paid co-pay as we were billed afterwards, they sent us into collection and I have been trying to resolve this for over a year and 1/2 and staff keeps referring me back to debt collector and they keep telling me Dr. Donnelly's office must take care of fixing this, only downside to this visit, but on doctor end, all great which is what is most important hoping that staff fixes this problem as we have all proof that we did pay and this is some type of clerical error.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

kind, spends a lot of time with you, explains condition in layman terms which makes it easy to understand.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

DR. Donnelly is simply the best physician I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Great doctor! He listens to you, answers all questions and clarify all doubts. He seems very experient too. Def. recommend.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

Dr. Gerard B. Donnelly's Credentials

• Flemish

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)