Ratings for Dr. Seth Cohen

I have had one of the most frustrating and humiliating experiences of my life at the office of Dr. Seth Cohen. I was referred to him by my surgeon after I was diagnosed with cancer and underwent surgery. The first time I called Dr. Cohen’s office I was assured by Lucy, his receptionist, that she would call me back the next day to schedule an appointment. A week later – no call. When I called the second time to let the receptionist know I was having a problem scheduling the visit,she literally laughed at me. Cancer and it's aftermath,to me,is not a laughing matter. The same day I spoke to Molly, the office manager, who took my contact information and had all my medical results faxed over to her. It’s been over two weeks and I have not had one call.If you are a cancer patient, I advise against going to Dr.Seth Cohen. Obviously,his office staff doesn’t seem to care about cancer patients in the way that they should;nor does he, since he seems to accept this kind of behavior from his staff

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

Was made to wait one hour beyond scheduled time. Dr. Cohen's manner seemed indifferent, almost rude. Anesthesiologist wore no gloves. Room's condition not reassuring. Disappointed that this procedure was not carried out with the same kind of professionalism that I encountered with Dr. Jerome Siegel 5 years ago.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

He's a young doctor with a lot of knowledge and experience. He's right to the point and is willing to answer any questions or concerns that you may have. My mother is very happy with him.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Dr. Seth Cohen's Credentials

• Spanish

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1986)