Ratings for Dr. David C. Hart

The best Dr I have ever had. Dr Hart is caring, king , compassionate and an excellent physician. I would 100% recommend him

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Hart has always taken the best care of my wife and myself. I would not be walking today if it was not for him . Thank you

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Went in to get refills on some medications. My regular doctor was out of town and I was told Dr. Hart would see me for this. I tried to discuss my concerns with side effects with Cholesteral medication I was taking. He told me the very best one to take would be Crestor but he didn't think I would like the side effects of that one either. He went on to describe some rather unpleasant side effects that I had not even experienced with the one I had been taking. I just kind of laughed and said "No I don't think I'd want to try that one!" He just turned around and started walking out and said "well be my guest then...die of the disease". I was flabbergasted. I would never go back there for any reason. (He did write refills for the medicines I needed)

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

Great knowledgeable physician, but terrible bedside manners. Rather arrogant.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

He kept me waiting (along with other patients) for well over one hour beyond our scheduled appointment time. When I told him this, he didn't say anything. I said I expected an apology to which he said nothing. I was surprised when I arrived there at 9:30 and was told he was running one hour behind schedule, since they had opened at 8.... He had no emergency, and no explanation other than he started 10 mins. late because he forgot his phone in the car and that the nurses were late. They kept giving me different time estimates every time I inquired about my appointment time. What would happen if all patients arrived more than one hour late for their appointments? I told him my time was as valuable as his, maybe more so since I'm paying him for his time. To say he has no bedside manner is a gross understatement. I'm very upset. He is very skilled in the medical field but sadly lacking in interpersonal skills.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Outstanding doctor. Thorough, takes time to discuss complains and alternatives. On the money aways with my complaints.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2007

Dr. David C. Hart's Credentials

• Univ Of London, Royal Free Hosp Sch Med (See 917-34) (Grad. 1980)

Tufts Health Plans