Ratings for Dr. Dialecti Voudouris

Avoid this doctor at all costs. The staff is there to sabotage your medical health!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Voudouris is a hard hitting dynamic physician. The best, bar none, that I have ever encountered. Her focus and concern are really quite amazing. I once called her answering service and got a response from Dr. Voudouris herself a half-hour later at 3:30 AM!! There is a reason that I am here to day to write this review: Dr. Dialecti Voudouris! Spectacular physician!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr. Voudouris spent a lot of time with me but never followed up on any of the promised items. She talks but does not deliver. My internist, who referred me, had to chase the office for the consult notes for weeks. I never got a call back about my blood test results. Horrible doctor. Stay away

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

An awesome doctor. Very skilled, empathetic professional and goes the extra mile to provide the best care for her patient. I will never forget Dr. Voudoris' kindness and willingness to fight for my mother's care and her using her contacts to get her added resources even though she lived in Jamaica.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Dr.Voudouris is one of the kindest people I have ever met. She is genuine and is emotionally vested in all her patients.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011

very knowledgable and up to date with all the latest chemo drugs. but above all, she actually cares for her patients and keeps on fighting when other doctors wouldve given up.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2010

Her specialty is hematology/oncology. I went to her abt a blood problem. She's very nice and listened to my story. Didn't rush me at all. But, she promised a lot of specialized tests at her"special" lab and promised to also ask her colleagues for any possibe solutions. I was very disappointed to receive her blood test results. They were nothing more than a basic metabolic panel! which my own doctor had done a week before and I had brought her the results of. What a huge disappointment Dr. Voudouris was. What a waste of time & money. I would never recommend her. All talk and no action.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009

Dr. Dialecti Voudouris's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1996)

Commercial Insurance Company