You may also like

Rate Dr. Ron Brown

Dr. Ron Brown's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Brown for over 17 years. I have always found him to be a compassionate Dr. who takes his time to address not only where the physical pain is, but he took the time to discuss what is going on in your life which was actually the root cause of the stress. I had a difficult pregnancy and I believe I only got through it with his encouragement and the care he took in our appointments with monitoring my stress level and mental well being. He went way beyond what I had experienced with the OBGYN I had for my other 2 children. I would recommend him anytime in a heart beat!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2874654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I was completely disappointed in doc brown. He came in delivery room twice and seemed to be more concerned with the time it was taking for labour then if I could finish pushing my son out and went to the forceps after only trying to push 5 times. I wouldn't recommend any one to use him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2869051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Save your money people...never felt so ripped off. Followed my BHRT routine completely with very negative results from Dr. Browns ' True Balance' clinic in Sherwood Park. You should be aware that indeed you will likely not even be seen by the uncompassionate Dr.Brown; only 1 of his so called 'specialists'. Really does not practice what he preaches in his gimmick of a book or online videos. Definitely a waste of time and money. Proceed with caution!

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2701549].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

Don't be discouraged by a few negative comments below. I can tell you that Dr Brown has not only changed my life through Bioidentical Hormone therapy but several of my friends lives as well. I suggest that you take your spouse with you so he/she can ask questions and also get informed about the therapy plus your own personal needs. I've had a total hysterecomy and with this program, I have regained my life back in my mid 40's. You have to experience this for yourself and not let other people influence whether you see Dr Brown or not. It's your life and you could be missing out on something great.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2656710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

I never wait long to get into his appointments (which is unheard of at an ob/gyn usually). He phones me personally to inform me of test results as well if a form I needed completed was finished. Answers all my questions and allows me the time to ask them all. He isnt in the office all that often (2 days a week it seems) but I have never had to seen another doctor through out either of my pregnancies. He delivered my first and I hope he delivers my second because the whole experience was excellent.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2635355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

i have been a patient for many years. he found my pain when noone else would even look. now after a hysterectomy, i believe i have a prolapse. he disagrees and says that if I go gluten free it will take away all of my pain. I love his bio identical hormones ,but i agree with the one who said he is bored and constantly looking for the next pet project. apparently it is now gluten. needless to say I am frustrated.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2631020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

This doctor is spreading himself too thin. It was almost impossible to book a follow up with him because he wasn't taking bookings until a few months after my initial appt which meant having to call a book months later. At that time he only had a couple of days available at the clinic he sometimes works at and was fully booked. I wax asked to call for cancellations which I did everyday with no luck. I tried to book at the other clinics he runs and was told he is rarely there. The receptionist at the clinic I go to recommended I leave a message and the doctor could call me with the results of my blood work. I simply needed that to see if I would stay on the same dosage of medication. When Dr. Brown called back I was unable to answer my phone and his message was very curt. He informed me that he thought we had a follow up and it was not that kind of practice (where they call). I never would have had him call if the receptionist hadn't suggested it. So I couldn't get an appointment and also was told my blood panel didn't have all the results and was left a messsge where I felt I was being scolded. I won't be back to this doctor. Also bedside manner is not good. He should stick to gyny and leave the Med Spa stuff to the people with the charisma necessary for that area.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2564180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

Very Disappointed! I scheduled a consultation with Dr. Ronald Brown at his True Balance Bioidentical Hormone clinic.
The cost of the consult was $350 and I thought I would actually be getting to see Dr Brown for that money but to
my disappointment I only got to see a young girl that took all of my information and asked some questions
(she didn't seem very knowledgeable...or friendly) and then Dr Brown came in for about 5 minutes to confirm
the treatment plan. He didn't seem to have a clue about my history, just going with the
treatment plan that the young girl had recommended based on the few questions I was asked.
I had waited a long time to get an appointment with Dr Ron Brown and thought it would be for more than 5 minutes
and I also thought I would come out better informed but neither was the case.
I would not recommend Dr. Ron Brown at True Balance Clinic for Bioidentical Hormone consultations.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2544528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Great bedside manner and very knowledgable. He always takes the time to answer all my questions and tells me exactly how it is..no sugarcoating. He has been my dr for both my first pregnancy and now again with my second and I couldnt be happier with him as a doctor. He also delivered my first baby and kept me calm through the whole delivery. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2496074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

I absolutely loved Dr. Brown. He was professional and punctual. Never treated me rudely even when my questions were silly. He always listened to what I had to say. I absolutely loved that we were on the same page for a vaginal delivery with my twins. He was very supportive. His staff was always nice and cheerful. I would recommend Dr. Brown to anyone. Thank you Dr. Brown

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2451725].votes_count ]]