Ratings for Dr. Ron Brown

Dr. Brown is a great doctor and has been so helpful. I have suffered from endometriosis since I was a teenager and he has always done his best to help me understand and find the best form of treatment. However, after the phone call I had today with his receptionist I am not very pleased with his staff. I haven't been to see him in just over a year as I was going for a coploscopy procedure every six months...via his orders. I call to get a refill on my prescription and see him about the results and I was told I have to get a new referral to see him!!! I think it is absolutely ridiculous that because I hadn't been in to see him in just over a year I am dropped as a patient! This is probably some of the worst patient care I have ever received.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I'm very pleased. Pricey though. Seriously pricey. That would be my main complaint. However...... he is GOOD at what he does. He is honest...... he sincerely considers your point of view and concerns..... and he is pretty flexible. He is also reasonable in terms of understanding a woman's concerns about aging, sexuality and safety and efficacy with bioidentical hormones and something I REALLY love is how they educate you about each thing they put you on. I LOVE that. Some people might not care about that kind of thing but I DO and they will answer every question you have and they DO NOT RUSH you out the door as fast as they can. I am extremely pleased with Dr. Brown AND his staff.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

WARNING. ALL MALES STAY AWAY. I went to Dr. Brown under the pretence that he was a healthcare provider. I was told and i quote him "i wish all my patients were lesbians so when forced to work on their spouses they wouldn't be men". Until he gets help with his own issues please find an alternate clinic.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr Brown delivered my first child (emergency c-section) and years later performed emergency sugery for an ectopic pregnancy. He's a friendly, knowledgable and patient doctor. The receptionist that takes his calls is terrible. Logic and caring are not her strong points. I was told by Dr. Brown to contact him as soon as I found out I was pregnant so he can watch over me incase I have another Ectopic pregnancy. Her response was to say "We don't make appointments over the phone. I'll leave him a message." I have never recieved a call or any feed back. I did call one more time. Her lack of caring was remarkable. She would be a great hire for anyone wanting to decrease their clientele.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I have seen Dr. Brown once for a consult for heavy periods that are causing me anemia. He clearly presented my options and spent the time to discuss my questions and concerns even though I was late for my appointment. He also encouraged me to come back as many times I needed to discuss before making a decision to have surgery or not. He was very friendly and said ultimately he recommended going with what my intuition thought is best for me. I did not, however, find his receptionist helpful.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

He prescribed progesterone for me. It caused me to have two heavy periods a month and a lot of pain. When I told their office about this, they told me to go to my family doctor instead. Greedy and uncaring. Also, the positive reviews sound fake.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Best Baby Dr ever! I've had him for my first two children and now my third.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I first met Dr. Brown 1994 when he was a a fairly new Dr. I had bladder problems you experience after having children. He was able to help me then and I did not hesitate to call on him 19 years later as he diagnosed my prolapsed uterus. I had to wait almost 9 months to for the initial visit. He was the same caring man I had met many years ago and was great with my case. I had an abdominal hystorectomy, burch urethropexy, and few other repairs in the area about three months after my initial visit. It's a rough surgery to get over, but my care at the Grey Nuns was wonderful as was Dr. Brown's care after surgery and at follow up visits. This Dr. is super busy but I never feel rushed. The staff are wonderful to me, my appointments run smooth and I cannot thank him enough for performing this surgery and making me feel like a new person again. I hope he continues with his good work.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

He behaved in an unprofessional way when he criticized one of my life decisions. It had nothing to do with my medical condition and treatment. It was unprofessional and uncalled for. I have never had this type of experience with any other physician in y 40+ years.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

He did an emergency c-section which went very smoothly. He was very professional and my baby and I were looked after very well.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015