Ratings for Dr. Ron Brown

Great Doctor, very confident and makes you feel at ease, highly recommend

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Re. The October 17, 2017 comment. If he has been evasive like this, you might want to get your hospital records and check them carefully. Make sure the hospital gives you ALL the records. He might not be telling you something/ problem, especially if you had a cesarean. It seems neglectful to refuse to see you for the 6 week post-childbirth checkup and tell you to see your family doctor instead. BTW I had an appointment with him and he seemed flustered and unprofessional. I did not go back to him.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Inteligente Hard worker Excellent !Thank you Dr Brown

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Brown was fine until it came to our time in the hospital after delivery. After spending the night in the hospital he was to come see us for a check-up and sign off on the discharge. He did not show, the nurses could not page him and we ended up trapped in the hospital for 6 hours (after every other check and test was complete) waiting for him to discharge us. In the end he did not show up and another doctor had to verbally discharge us. Because of this we could not get work maternity forms signed by him and we could not get referred to a lactation consultant immediately. We had to make two separate trips to the clinic with the papers he was to fill out -one to drop them off and one over a week later to pick them up. When we called the office to book the 6 week follow-up we were informed he would not be able to see us and to just go to our family doctor. Overall, he seemed knowledgeable but just didn't have time/care to deal with us when he was actually needed.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Warning do NOT go to this Dr for circumsicion!!!!!! He DOES NIT KNOW what he is doing! My little son had to get recircumsion because Dr. Brown did not do it correctly sloppy job and VERY rude! Thank you Dr Brown for the pain you have put us through! When I did confront him about his job he basically told me my son was chubby down there lol!!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Brown is a very good doctor. I have been seeing him since I was 19 years old as I suffer from endometriosis. He has always been helpful, punctual and very kind. He has done all 5 of my surgeries to treat endometriosis. He always has answers to my questions. I never feel rushed at my appointments. I am very happy to have him as my gynaecologist and hope he never retires. His staff are always pleasant, as well

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Receptionists are rude at South Side. I have struggled for years with hormone and thyroid which resulted in weight gain and difficulty taking weight off. He called me fat and blamed it all on my bad eating habits because lab results were fine. Called me fat a second time in the same visit, I left in tears. If I didn't need the bioidentical I won't go back, researching other specialists with empathy and compassion first vs. arrogant "holier than GOD" attitude

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr. Brown is a great doctor and has been so helpful. I have suffered from endometriosis since I was a teenager and he has always done his best to help me understand and find the best form of treatment. However, after the phone call I had today with his receptionist I am not very pleased with his staff. I haven't been to see him in just over a year as I was going for a coploscopy procedure every six months...via his orders. I call to get a refill on my prescription and see him about the results and I was told I have to get a new referral to see him!!! I think it is absolutely ridiculous that because I hadn't been in to see him in just over a year I am dropped as a patient! This is probably some of the worst patient care I have ever received.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I'm very pleased. Pricey though. Seriously pricey. That would be my main complaint. However...... he is GOOD at what he does. He is honest...... he sincerely considers your point of view and concerns..... and he is pretty flexible. He is also reasonable in terms of understanding a woman's concerns about aging, sexuality and safety and efficacy with bioidentical hormones and something I REALLY love is how they educate you about each thing they put you on. I LOVE that. Some people might not care about that kind of thing but I DO and they will answer every question you have and they DO NOT RUSH you out the door as fast as they can. I am extremely pleased with Dr. Brown AND his staff.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

WARNING. ALL MALES STAY AWAY. I went to Dr. Brown under the pretence that he was a healthcare provider. I was told and i quote him "i wish all my patients were lesbians so when forced to work on their spouses they wouldn't be men". Until he gets help with his own issues please find an alternate clinic.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016