Ratings for Dr. Thad R. Denehy

He took on my complicated case and told me the truth. Didn't sugarcoat a thing. But, my surgical outcome was beyond miraculous. I still have a ways to go, but I have a solid chance at having children because of Dr. Denehy.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

my experience with Dr. Deheny was awesome...my Dr. of 25 years has retired. I thought I was gonna be uncomfortable I was nervous and stressed, but it was not like that at all... he explain treatment plans and different options. I feel so comfortable in his office.. him and the whole the staff are amazing...they are all so polite and friendly and they really made you feel comfortable and welcomed there...they are so accommodating with any questions or concerns....i am so happy to have found this place ...i highly recommend this place

flag | Submitted December 14, 2018

Dr denehy is phonomenal he did my surgery and I had no problems afterwards he is the best at what he do and I will recommend him to all my family and friends thank you so much for being the absolute best I wish they had ten stars because that’s what I will give you thank you again dr denehy

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Dr. Denehy is the ABSOLUTE BEST. After my GYN doctor referred Dr. Denehy , I inquired about him. Everyone from the hospital staff to other doctors that I got medical opinions from had only great things to say about Dr. Denehy & his expertise. Everyone assured me that I was in the best possible hands. True to their words his skill is unbelievable. Not only is he an amazing surgeon he is very caring. He took the time to explain everything to me and laid out my best options. I’m so glad I was referred to Dr. Denehy it was truly a blessing. I highly recommend him to anyone with GYN problems.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Strongly recommend doctor thad denehy.you can give your life in his hand without worry.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr. Denehy is the best! I had a Robotic hysterectomy and I was back to work 10 days later, he is very knowledgeable and caring. The office is nice and the staff is friendly.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

In the beginning, you're seen quickly. Once you're at the end of your need for the doctor, you wait, and wait, and wait to be seen just for follow ups. I guess because no more money is going to be made, you're pushed back. Other than that, the doctor is pretty good and he was certainly accessible. Although, I'm not 100% satisfied with the results of my procedure.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Denehy saved my life, he is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

My experience with Dr. Denehy was good for the past two years, the office staff however is not the best in my opinion. Dr. Denehy did my surgery and provided me with follow up care numerous times afterwards. I recently experienced an issue due to a $15.00 co-pay. This issue has left me feeling harassed and discriminated against. It hurts me most because I feel this doctor was good and very familiar with my condition. I am however not willing to accept this feeling an especially not over $15.00.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Went to him for a second opinion and walked out feeling like a new person. Amazing, compassionate, and exceedingly knowledgable. Scheduled my surgery with him because I couldn't imagine putting my health in anyone else's hands. Wonderful staff as well.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Thad R. Denehy's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in West Orange, NJ