Ratings for Dr. Ward Murdock

I couldn't say enough good things about this man!! He delivered both of my boys. One of the very best.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

The best doctor ever. Too bad he retired last summer.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Had an amazing experience with the staff and the operation and all!! Recommend this doctor!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Had my first appt with him today and he immediately made me feel very comfortable. Allowed me to ask a couple questions and didn't rush me out.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Very friendly and respectful of patient preferences. Provided information to make choices in an unbiased manor.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. Murdock is an amazing physician. He performed emergency surgery in the ER many years ago. from there he helped my husband and I take all the necessary steps to have a child. his persistence to help us prevented us from needing to make trips to Moncton or Halifax. he walked us thru an ectopic, singleton birth, miscarriage and a twin birth. his follow-up, care and concern for myself and the children has been just the most wonderful experience. he is now seeing me at the other end of my child bearing years for other issues; he continues to laugh, smile and encourage me through all the changes Ive encountered from being a young new mom to a middle aged perimenopausal woman. he will indeed leave behind him a huge absence in his retirement. his legacy will be one difficult to be achieved by another! just love him!! xoxo

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I'm really glad I got him for my C-section and endometrial ablation . I really love his warm personality and he makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I was very fortunate to have Dr. Murdock as my delivering doctor with my first child. He was absolutely amazing. I was young but he treated me with respect and left a lasting impression on me. I saw him once or twice with my second pregnancy many years later and his thoughtful and caring personality was exactly as I remembered it. I think any person who gets to have him as their OB/GYN is very fortunate. I wish every doctor was like him.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

I'll admit it, I was reluctant to keep my appointment with Dr. Murdock after the fiasco of seeing Dr. Mills in the same office. However, his staff assured me that he wasn't prejudiced against larger women, and so I decided to see him. He completely disagreed with Dr. Mill's assessment that at a size 22, I was too "obese" and "technically challenging" for the surgical procedure that I needed. He was also willing to listen to the research I had done, and spoke to me as someone of equal intelligence, rather than condescending to me based on my clothing size. My surgery went off as planned, and he even stopped in for a minute before the surgery to make sure I didn't have any additional questions. I'd recommend him without hesitation, especially if you prefer a doctor who treats you as a fellow human being rather than a clothing size or medical condition.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

He was my obgyn in 1999 and was lucky to have him deliver my son. He is wonderful

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014