Ratings for Dr. Evan Brahm

Worst psychiatrist ever. Doesn't listen, doesn't care, he's rude, and just pushes pills with no diagnosis. Do NOT waste your time or money looking for help from this so-called "doctor". He should be thrown out of the professional order.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

My son went to see Dr. Brahm for a consultation after a diagnosis of depression by our GP. He spent less than 30 minutes with him and we were charged $300.00 for the session. It's been over one month now and we are still waiting to receive the report of the session. I've called their office repeatedly and keep getting the run around. At this point, I honestly believe that a report was never written. I felt that $300.00 was a lot of money to begin with, but was willing to pay because I was told that he was a good doctor. Now, I feel like I was just taken for a ride, and it angers me that my son did not get the help he needed and deserved. Would definitely not recommend this doctor and will be looking into making a complaint with the Order of Psychiatrists.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

--------------------------------------------------

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Just went yesterday to see Dr Brahm for the first time and I was a little scared about his approach, but I must say that it went well. He is very professional, he is not there to be your friend but to help. He listens to you, but if you're not being honest, he will know, we can see he is an experienced doctor and he does care.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Incredible doctor! Really cares about his patients and is knowledge beyond words, he's made a big difference for me. Acquired taste. Ultimately a great doctor.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Only interested in MONEY. Charges the FULL session ($300) on a same day cancellation. Stay away from this blood sucking vampire.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Very sick. Better to stay away. Stay safe everyone.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

He is a very knowledgeable Dr. he knows what he is doing. you need to trust him and be patient to see the results. when we get mental disorder, we cant see all the time the right side of every things, that s why wee need to trust him till we come back to normal situation. Thanks to him. that happen in my case

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Please forget about this man, forget his name, his phone number, his address, delete this page off your bookmark. Never go to him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016