Ratings for Dr. Evan Brahm

Just looking over some of the comments and felt I had to step in. I'm an ex-patient of Dr. Brahm and saw him for over 15 years on a regular basis. I have never had a negative experience with Dr. Brahm. I found him to be professional and very intelligent. He helped me get better and I am so grateful. Thank you Dr. Brahm.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Dr. Brahm has a refreshing practical approach to psychiatry. He will take the fastest route to wellness.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr Brahm is an extraordinary, first-rate psychiatrist. He is knowledgeable, thoughtful, full of useful insights, empathetic, and effective in choosing an effective repertoire of medications. I can say these things after being his patient for 15 years plus. Without him, I would not have been able to get my life back in order. Thank you, Dr Brahm.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Worst psychiatrist ever. Doesn't listen, doesn't care, he's rude, and just pushes pills with no diagnosis. Do NOT waste your time or money looking for help from this so-called "doctor". He should be thrown out of the professional order.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

My son went to see Dr. Brahm for a consultation after a diagnosis of depression by our GP. He spent less than 30 minutes with him and we were charged $300.00 for the session. It's been over one month now and we are still waiting to receive the report of the session. I've called their office repeatedly and keep getting the run around. At this point, I honestly believe that a report was never written. I felt that $300.00 was a lot of money to begin with, but was willing to pay because I was told that he was a good doctor. Now, I feel like I was just taken for a ride, and it angers me that my son did not get the help he needed and deserved. Would definitely not recommend this doctor and will be looking into making a complaint with the Order of Psychiatrists.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

--------------------------------------------------

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Just went yesterday to see Dr Brahm for the first time and I was a little scared about his approach, but I must say that it went well. He is very professional, he is not there to be your friend but to help. He listens to you, but if you're not being honest, he will know, we can see he is an experienced doctor and he does care.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Incredible doctor! Really cares about his patients and is knowledge beyond words, he's made a big difference for me. Acquired taste. Ultimately a great doctor.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Only interested in MONEY. Charges the FULL session ($300) on a same day cancellation. Stay away from this blood sucking vampire.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016