Ratings for Dr. Steve Rose

We have chosen to make Dr. Rose our primary physician and have found him to be pleasant and knowledgeable. The office is clean and the staff are very friendly.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

Dr. Rose is a kind and caring individual. He didn't throw pills at me instead gave me a pep talk that helped me and motivated me to continue my own weight loss. He is a great doctor and is our GP!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

This doctor has got to be one of the rudest, most unhelpful, and appears to really hate his job. He doesn't explainand if you question him he gets vert beligerent.He precribes medicene you don't need. I am now in the process of finding a new doctor, as I would not under any circumstances go back to this doctor. I will tell everyone I know about this doctor. In my opinion this person has no business practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

This doctor was not nice at all. He got us all concerned that something was wrong with our child then said oh nothing is wrong. He also loaded my 4 year old up with alot of medicine that he did not need.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2007

Dr. Steve Rose's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)