Ratings for Dr. Kenneth E. Ross

I have never been treated so poorly in my life. He was rude, arrogant, and did nothing to help me. Without any tests whatsoever, he told me I am a hypochondriac, and I don't need any of the medicines my previous doctor has prescribed for years. Seeing him was a horrible experience, and I will never go back to that he'llhole.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

My family have been patients of Dr Ross over 15 years. A concerned Dr that cares about his patients. We have referred him to other people. One hesaved foot from being amputated another had pancreatic cancer and he helped him thru that. I had pneumonia and was in hospital he took time out on a Sunday to come to hospital to check on me. Great doctor

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

A wonderful doctor who really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Always has time to listen and help with my concerns. I have been with him for a long time.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Office staff has made several errors submitting claims and then tells me we owe them $ but has never notified us by mail of the dispute. Refuses to talk to our insurance carrier to straighten out the claim, just gives us horrible customer service and a migraine. Dr. Ross has always been wonderful but have to leave as one of his patients due to office staff.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Dr. Ross has been a great doctor, I like his straight talk, easy to understand nature and his willingness to discuss issues with me in such a way as to help me understand exactly what he is talking about....He never tries to talk over my head as some doctors have tried in years past...i really trust that he cares for his patients health......

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

needs to get his wife out of there and get someone who knows what they are doing each time I go there he has a new staff. I been going there for many years.He was a good Doctor not so sure now. will be looking for a new doctor for my family.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

From the doctor to the accounting dep. (His wife) to the staff in the office. They are rude, rude, and stupid. Bad expecience from this whole group. In my opinion,Docs bottom line is not the people he sees but his pocket.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

Dr. Ross has taken care of my grandparents for years and now he takes care of my family and I just love him! I would recommend him to anyone! Many thumbs up to this man!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

Best doctor I have been to in years. He takes time to sit and talk to you, doesn't rush you out the door. He is a very caring Dr.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

Dr. Kenneth E. Ross's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1981)

• Blue Shield California