Ratings for Dr. Bryan Wiggens

Dr Wiggins and I had a great relationship. He treated my bladder cancer with a no nonsense approach of let's treat it and get on with your life. Perfect for me. Great followups. Always was ready to treat a recurrance but thankfully it wasn't necessary. I can't say enough good about him. His office was a little difficult though and getting through to them to confirm the appointment was a day-long job.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

dr. wiggins is still in practise, im 37 i have ultrasound and a biopsy and im lucky i dont have cancer BUT my results showed its still suspicious even though in cancer free, they want me to go in for another ultrasound, to me its useless, ive had a mammogram, and ultrasound and a biopsy, what the heck else is there?

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

very rude and screwed up procedure for urine incontince

flag | Submitted February 2, 2008

I had to take my son to see Dr. Wiggens a few years ago & My son just loved him! Treated him very well & did the surgery he needed & I thought he did a very good job! I have another child that may have to go see him & I would feel very good about taking him to Dr. Wiggens! Very good with children!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2007

Did not do a biopsy for cancer but just did a ream job that he got paid for. And then he did it again.I demanded a biopsy of my prostrate and a different Doctor did it and discovered cancer.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

Proprosed treatment was incorrect. Very unfeeling attitude giving CA dianosis.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2007

My son had a serious urological problem in the middle of the night and was in the Emergency room. Dr. Wiggens was on call and was contacted to come see him...he said it sounded like an infection and he would see him in the morning. Luckily, the ER doctor was on the ball and ordered an ultrasound, which showed that my son needed urgent surgery. The ER doctor called Dr. Wiggens back and insisted that he come and perform the surgery. Because of the delay in the surgery, my son nearly lost a testicle (and needlessly endured an enormous amount of pain). I took him for a followup appointment with Dr. Wiggens and found him brusque and uncaring.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2007