Ratings for Dr. Debbie Loyer

I have 4 children, 2 are still in her care and 2 have "graduated" from her as a pediatrician. I love her approach and the way she talks TO the kids and listens to everything they have to say. She has always patiently addressed all of my concerns without over-reacting but also is completely thorough in her assessments. She is calm and gentle and as a working mom myself, she has NEVER made me feel guilty or judged. I am so surprised at the negative comments...I can hardly believe we are talking about the same person!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Arrogant, condescending and judgemental. Some of the few words to describe her. Excellent at "mommy shaming".

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I dread getting this dr if I have to go in for an "emergency visit"...I thought maybe it was just me, but after reading these comments, I know I'm not crazy! She makes you feel like you are wasting her time. She has no bedside manner and was VERY rude with my 5 yr old son on our last visit. I was not impressed.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Rude. Impatient. Not friendly with children. Condescending. She is knowledgable, but definitely makes the visit very stressful for the patients and parents! Hopefully she'll realize this soon and becomes a bit more friendly and smiles!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

I brought my 7 year old in with a fractured nose. She told us to wait 2-3 weeks for the swelling to go down to assess the if it is really fracture. Now, my child needs rhinoplastie due to a doctor's incompetence. The surgeon claimed that we could have avoided the surgery had her nose been reset at that moment. If a doctor is not suited for a job, at least send the patient to a hospital instead of causing more issues and pain. Now my child has to be put under and lose one month of her time over something that could have been settled in a few minutes. A formal complaint will be sent in.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Debbie loyer is one of the best pediatricians there is, calm, intelligeant, and acctually knows what to prescribe

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Horrible staff!! Trying to make an appointment for my kid's fever and the staff is giving me such a hard time - change the reception staff!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr Loyer has been my daughter's ped for almost two years. We are so lucky to have her, literally every time I leave her office I feel grateful that we are in her care. She is kind and gentle with my daughter every time. She takes her time with me and listens to every concern and addresses it. She gives great parenting advice. She never makes me do unnecessary tests, she is very competent and able to reassure me all the time. Her knowledge and competence are exemplary. She is accessible, returns phone calls, and never makes me feel like she has no time for me and my (often) silly questions. She is usually on time or a little bit late, but what can you expect from someone who spends the time with you that you need- obviously they will run a bit late! The clinic has an excellent walk in service as well. Anyone who has her as a doctor should count themselves as extremely lucky, I am very thankful she is ours.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

We have seen Dr. Lower on numerous occasions as she was on call when my daughter wasn't well. She is not her doctor. She was not very professional! She was acting as though we were wasting her time and gave us attitude when we asked her a question. That's not the way to treat people! Not very impressed with her bedside manner. The other Drs in the clinic are far more competent!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

The first time I saw Dr. Loyer with my 1 year old son I was not impressed with her bedside manner and thought she was a little rough around the edges. However my opinion of her changed the more I took my son and then with my baby daughter. Dr. Loyer is amazing!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015