Ratings for Dr. Debbie Loyer

Dr liter us a very sweet and kind hearted person she is thoural and Right to the point Simon has been. Going to her since a baby and I would recomend her to any new mom thank u for all that u do

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Dr Loyer is an amazing, caring and kind doctor. She is trustworthy and knowledgeable. My 3 year old keeps asking to go visit her (even when he's healthy). We're cannot say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

I did not like this doctor. Condescending. I’m a first time mom and she made me feel stupid. Plus she couldn’t diagnose my baby.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Dr. Loyer, or Doctor Debbie, as she insisted we call her when we were young, has always been such a sweetheart with us. She was the only one who listened when my mother was so sure there was something wrong with my brother. She always made time to squeeze us in when necessary, and has now passed on her compassion to my best friend, whose children had been going to a subpar pediatrician. Dr. Loyer has graciously opened up a space for my friend's 3 children, and I am forever grateful. Can't wait until I have kids so that I may send them to her

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Very bad approach with my 4 years old son when I took him because of a bad fiever. She never introduced herself to my son, complaints he’s moving when she tries to look in his ear. She never took the time either to explain to him what she was doing. Condescendant when I ask a question. Very bad experience.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

I have 4 children, 2 are still in her care and 2 have "graduated" from her as a pediatrician. I love her approach and the way she talks TO the kids and listens to everything they have to say. She has always patiently addressed all of my concerns without over-reacting but also is completely thorough in her assessments. She is calm and gentle and as a working mom myself, she has NEVER made me feel guilty or judged. I am so surprised at the negative comments...I can hardly believe we are talking about the same person!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Arrogant, condescending and judgemental. Some of the few words to describe her. Excellent at "mommy shaming".

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I dread getting this dr if I have to go in for an "emergency visit"...I thought maybe it was just me, but after reading these comments, I know I'm not crazy! She makes you feel like you are wasting her time. She has no bedside manner and was VERY rude with my 5 yr old son on our last visit. I was not impressed.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Rude. Impatient. Not friendly with children. Condescending. She is knowledgable, but definitely makes the visit very stressful for the patients and parents! Hopefully she'll realize this soon and becomes a bit more friendly and smiles!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

I brought my 7 year old in with a fractured nose. She told us to wait 2-3 weeks for the swelling to go down to assess the if it is really fracture. Now, my child needs rhinoplastie due to a doctor's incompetence. The surgeon claimed that we could have avoided the surgery had her nose been reset at that moment. If a doctor is not suited for a job, at least send the patient to a hospital instead of causing more issues and pain. Now my child has to be put under and lose one month of her time over something that could have been settled in a few minutes. A formal complaint will be sent in.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016