Ratings for Dr. Kim R. Pittenger

We have moved almost two hours away from kirkland, but continue to see Dr. P. He is incredibly bright and never fails to impress us with his knowledge and caring.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

I was very disappointed in Dr.P on my last visit he made be feel like I was paranoid hypocondriac about some pain I was having, which turned out in fact to be a bigger problem.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Dr P is the BEST. Excellent diagnostician for my whole family. Prepares for every appointment. Follows up with every patient. Amazing listener, fabulous teacher. Very informative. Droll sense of humor; comfortable to be around. Has been rated by his peers as one of Seattle's Top Doctors three years in a row in Seattle magazine.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

I did not like Dr Pittenger. He told me my burning skin was normal and not to worry about it. On my second visit when things were worse he said something like, why are you here? I told you last time its not a problem. He prescribed me 10 pills of Lorazepam and I felt like he was just blowing me off.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2007

Dr. Pittenger was such a good doctor that we asked him to be our son's Ped. He takes the time to learn who you are and really digs into whatever the problem is that you are having. I wish I could have moved him with us so I wouldn't be looking at this site for another doctor right now.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2006

Dr. Pittenger has been my PCP for about 12 years. I have never had a negative contact with him. He gently, but firmly, encourages me to get more exercise and eat a healthier diet. I cannot say enough good about him - he is top-drawer all around.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2005

Dr. Kim R. Pittenger's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kirkland, WA