Ratings for Dr. Christina S. Chu

I am so glad that my wife, Barbara is under the care of Dr. Chu and her staff. Our entire family feels the same way. She and her staff are caring, responsive and very knowledgeable. They have worked together to bring my wife up to the point where she will soon be ringing the all clear bell. My wife is recovering from a very serious cancer thanks to their kind, knowledgeable and professional abilities. From Doctor to assistant, to nurses and aids, to receptionists and even their cafeteria and other employees, they were all five star in our book. We would recommend Dr. Chu and Fox Chase Cancer Center to everyone in need of such services. Mr. Bernard J. Byrne (Doylestown Pa)

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

She is pleasant but seems a bit green in terms of experience. Also, she was an hour and a half late for the appointment and then spent only about 10 rushed minutes with me! I recommend seeking a more experienced provider.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

Dr. Christina S. Chu's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)