Ratings for Dr. Dimitrios Balageorge

Dr Balageorge has done both my hips and I’ve had no problems... he is wonderful

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Just went to DR B today , I was referred to him by my family doctor. He reviewed the xrays, we discussed my options, felt he was very very clear and understanding. Explained things really well. He will be doing my knee replacement.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

My wife and I have been with Dr Balageorge for 4 knee replacements great staff pleasant personality and overall great experience

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Dr. Bala George and his receptionIstanbul are very rude they do jot give you the assurance that they are there to help you. I agree with what some of his patients that say theyou were treated badly by this Dr. and his receptionIstanbul.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Was referred to Dr. Balageorge by Dr Gakken for a PCL Tear and Cartilage tear in left knee. Dr Balageorge was quick to review the mri results and work out a plan to correct the issue. I had been wearing a brace for months trying to heal it without surgery. He decided that surgery was needed which has been a blessing. I am not in tears when i attempt to walk anymore and no more brace. He came to see me preop to mark my leg and He laughed when I asked him to write " Dont take my leg" on it he realized it was a comment from the show House. I would recommend to anyone for knee issues he is quick and friendly and straight to the point. Even talked about what should be done (have tilted knee caps) and took into consideration my age , weight and healing time before doing anything. have injured my right knee and will be going to him again him and his staff was amazing

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

I had my left knee total replacement done by Dr. Belageorge in 2012. I was referred to him by my family doctor. From start to finish, I liked him very much and we got along with each other very well. Everything turned out very nicely. Highly recommended. I am now getting my right knee done by him also.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Just had my left knee done and have experience a great amount of pain due to spasm . I find when I called the office Cathy was extremely caring and helpful and referred my questions to Dr BalaGeorge who gas put me on meds to help. Here hoping . I think they are a great team

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I've had both hips done by Dr. Balageorge and would recommend him to anyone - the experience and the service from everyone concerned - him, Kathy and the staff at Grace hospital was first rate and greatly appreciated.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I have had both knees done by Dr B with outstanding results. Important to do the physio. Grace Hospital excellent. Only problem was the uneatable food and that is not in their control but the WRHA.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Was a horrible experience. Was very curt...when I asked questions about why I was in so much pain he couldn't answer...then six weeks later when I could still hardly walk he prescribed a brace. At eight weeks there was no difference in my walking nor my pain I asked if this was how I would be now & if I'd have to wear the brace for life he just shrugged his shoulders in an "I don't know" kinda way. He couldn't answer any of my questions. I feel my knee surgery was botched. He started blaming everything on arthritis in my knee when I had only a tiny bit of arthritis in my knee before the surgery. I dumped him and sought out other medical attention and got my knee fixed...now I am pain free. I'd never have surgery with this doc again.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016