Ratings for Dr. Satish C. Singla

We need MORE Oncologist in this area.Dr. Singla has this town cornered. So he makes the rules as to when, how, and if he wants to give you ( a dieing patient) his full knowledge and attention. I think some of us are just $$$$ signs to him.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2010

I can not comment on the staff, and I can not comment directly on the doctors knowledge. But what I can comment on is his beside manor. My brother has stomach cancer. Dr. Singla made my brother wait THREE (3) hours before he seen him in the office. In my opinion Dr. Singla thinking is, Your going to die, your wasting my time, I have other patients that need my help more. So I;ll make you wait. and Wait he did. Dr. Singla has NO compasion, NO bedside manor. Not that I would wish anything on others, but I do hope that one day, A doctors makes him or one of his family members wait 3 hours be seeing him. Very rude, in my opinion. It's a good thing that I did not take my brother for his office visit. Trust me, we would not have waited 3 three hours.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

Dr. Satish C. Singla's Credentials

• Osmania Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1987)