Ratings for Dr. Walter H. Gajewski

.Ditto what everybody here says! He's the best. I never mind if he's late bc hes helping some other girl w her surgery. He saved my best friends life. Literally. If you have reproductive cancer dont bother w sloan kettering or mayo. Zimmer centre and dr. G are better so stay here. Let them pamper you w lavender tea. Nurses Melinda and Nicole are awesome!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Very polite,aware of feelings,makes you feel comfortable and as if you are the only patient of the day.his staff is efficient and kind. He and his staff are easy going,friendly and very knowledgeable.I would highly recommend Dr.Cakewalk at Zimmer Cancer Center.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Dr. Gajewski is a very good doctor. He has excellent "bedside manner" in that he is calm, reassuring, friendly and thoughtful

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Awesome. I am very satisfied with the care I have received so far.?

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

A great Dr. Very well manner and will take very good care of. He is the best

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

He is amazing!! I wish all Doctors had his knowledge, compassion and skill. He is #1 in my book!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

If I could clone Dr Gajewski, he would be all my doctors. I have never felt more safe and well taken care of under a doctor's care.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

Very good doctor. The only one in WIlmington NC that was able to help me when I was bleeding profusely from my fiborid tumor. Very kind, compassionate, straight forward and nonjudgemental. He is the 2nd best practioner I have ever had to deal with. WOuld highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Dr. Walter H. Gajewski's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)