Ratings for Dr. Anthony A. Foto

My family and I've been patients for several years. Dr. Foto and his staff are warm, caring and knowledgeable. Debbie is the best of the secretaries since she has the most experience. The only drawback is waiting time, but if you need a last minute appointment, they always try to accommodate you. He's thorough and takes time to explain things. So waiting a little longer is understandable in this fast paced world of instant responses and people being treated like numbers. Dr. Foto is well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I have been going here for 2-3 years now and will be changing primary care physician. I was prescribed the wrong BP medicine and I called to advise them and the only staff member forgot to call it in. After 2 trips to the pharmacy I called and was advised they needed to confirm first w him yet there are 4 rooms in the office and he checks in after each visit. She forgot to ask and that's negligence and my health is more important than a nice guy Doctor visit. Every visit is a friendly conversation about everything else and that's about it. I need a doctor not a friend for small talk . I'm out.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I love dr foto and his staff!! They are so nice. Dr foto explains everything in detail I leave his office feeling so much smarter from all he just shared with me!! I am surprised at the bad review below. Been going there for 5 years now. Never before had a dr. That personally cared for each and every patient. My entire family goes to him. Also some friends. He genuinely cares and is not just an ok on to the next type of dr!! So glad I found this office

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Has anyone had a problem with the new fillers that he is doing? Had bad experience want to know if anyone ele did?

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

awesome.Highly recommend .Treats you as a person not just a number .made me very comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Thank God or Dr. Foto - he saved my husband's life by finding out he had cancer early enough and sending him for surgery (my husband hates going to doctors). He took care and time with us so we understood how serious the situation was. We are very grateful to Dr. Foto for his care and expertise. Thank you for caring!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I'm sorry to say but this Dr is by far the worst Dr I've ever encountered in my life,he is extremely rude as well as his staff. And the sad part is I was referred to him by someone who is very educated and well known,Dr foto originally had told me on my initial consultation that he would easily take me on as a patient due to the fact that I'm on pain medications,I was only a patient of his for six months and I have to say by the second month he became the most arrogant guy ever,the way he spoke to me was way out of line alls he did was try to belittle me but little does he know that I was recording him from my phone cause as time went on he became very rude so I was told that I should start to record him,he would always belittle me because of my medication he basically made me out to be a junky which is false,even his staff wasn't speaking so kind of him they said things such as he takes way to long in each room,when he gives patients his opinion on things he sounds so stupid cause he makes no sense,his employee Danielle even asked me if I was into eating marajuana brownies i felt that was very unprofessional,she even gave me her cell phone number we well cause she said we should get together one night to smoke marajuana after stated I'm not into that.. Check my YouTube page out cause I'm gonna post all his audio soon... Just please becareful with this Dr cause he really is gatbagev

Submitted August 10, 2014

Dr Foto was recommended to us by a friend. My entire family uses him and we have recommended him ourselves. The office is asthetically pleasing. The staff is helpful, respectful, knowledgeable and professional. Dr Foto is well informed and knowledgeable in every area our family has sought medical attention for. Also, he is a wonderful person.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Excellent care, very kind and GREAT bedside manner - me & my whole family go to him. We all think he is great!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

Dr. Anthony A. Foto's Credentials

• Spanish

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1994)