Ratings for Dr. Larry E. Puls

Dr Puls treated my mother like a number, never an individual. His care plan was the same for all patients. His bedside manner ...pathetic. When I asked if my mother was dying, his reply was, "We are all dying." She passed away 5 days later. She did not know death was imminent, and missed the opportunity to say good bye due to Dr Pul's inability to communicate.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

He probably have all the credential, degrees and titles he has been able to accumulate, but certainly does not have a degree on how to reach his patients. He follows the hospital protocols very well, yet makes you feel like another number. After we found out about my problem, he performed surgery and then chemo. I was asked if he will see me later on for follow ups and believe he was irritated by that question. He was rude and indifferent. So I was sent to see another doctor instead, and never heard about Dr. Puls again. I am convinced now that neither titles nor degrees make a doctor hurt feels for their patients, it is something they do not get in a peace of paper, yet they have it within them, but it is not the case here.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

I was very pleased with the care received from Dr. Puls. I was diagnosed with Stage 1 Cervical Cancer at 30 years old. I was married with no kids and desperately wanted to have children. His prefered method of treatment was a hysterectomy but before we went that route, he performed a cone biopsy that left some cancer behind and a few months later, a 2nd cone biopsy that got it all! He monitored me for 6 months and told me to go and get pregnant, warning that I might have to have a cervical cerclage during my pregnancy due to my weak cervix. I now have a perfectly healthy 11 month old girl, no signs of cervical cancer, and had no complications during my pregnancy. I believe that all of this success is from Dr. Puls who was a great doctor!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

This doctor has the worst bedside manner. He made me feel like my pain and problems were in my head and all I wanted was to "pill shop" for pain medicine. Nevermind the fact that I had a radical hysterectomy due to Ovarian Cancer. Thank God I "fired" him and was able to recover under the care of a truely competent doctor.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Dr. Larry E. Puls's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1985)

AARP