Ratings for Dr. L N Chaniotis

I've known this doctor for about 5-7 years and had to see him today regarding constant palpitations, he was a tremendous help and comfort and assured me all would be ok and gave me mediation to help me feel better. Such a sweet man. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. Chaniotis is a great doctor and a nice gentleman. He correctly prescribed medications and carried out proper treatment to solve my hypertension issues. A class act!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

My husband and I have had him as a doctor for over 30 years and he is responsible for diagnosing and saving both of our lives at different times in our life. We are truly grateful to him think he is the best cardiologist anyone could ask for as well as a wonderful listener and gentleman. He is truly a great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

I can't add much more to what has been written. Dr. Chaniotis makes one feel as though you were the only person in the world that he wanted to be talking to at that particular moment. I have been seen by him for about 35 years and, as far as I am concerned, he is a 25 on 10 (25/10) He is a wonderful man in every way.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2009

Dr. Chaniotis, as far as I am concerned, was like striking gold! I moved to Ontario (from Quebec) about eight years ago, and have been fortunate enough to be able to retain him as my cardiologist. He is not only a wonderful doctor, but a kind, caring and patient individual. After years of searching for someone to help me, he took the time to get to the root of the problem and solve it. There are not enough words to describe the amount of respect and admiration I have for Dr. Chaniotis..he is "one in a million" in my books. The only down-side to all of this is that eventually he will retire. I am NOT looking forward to that day. Mrs. G, Hamill, Cornwall, Ontario.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

Très bon médecin qui prend le temps d'expliquer les problèmes et solutions du patient. Il est très à l'écoute de nos inquiétudes.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2008

Most approachable and explains at length. Have great confidence in him. A gentleman.'

flag | Submitted May 4, 2007

I am very fortunate to have Dr. Chaniotis is my Heart Doctor. I couldn't be in better hands.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

I have been seen by Dr. Chaniotis for about 30 years and consider myself to be very fortunate. He always makes one feel as though you were the only person in the world that he wants to be talking to. His credentials are impeccable.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

very professional. I have confidence in him. he reassured me on my condition and ordered additional test before deciding on any further procedure

flag | Submitted February 7, 2007

Dr. L N Chaniotis's Credentials

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "H9B2" to "H9R 5K3". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 955, boul Saint-Jean". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15146955838".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I've known this doctor for about 5-7 years and had to see him today regarding constant palpitations, he was a tremendous help and comfort and assured me all wou..."

January 9, 2015
  • City changed from "Pointe Claire" to "Pointe-Claire"

April 9, 2012