Ratings for Dr. Heinz Raupach

Our family has been with him too long, only due to the fact that we cannot switch to another family doctor as we already have one. He is always giving incorrect prescriptions that end up doing more harm than good. He should not be practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Parents with him for years, he is fake. He puts on a caring front just to keep you in a false sense of compliance. Double n triple books patients (customers) then pushed them through like cattle. Every medical site we have had to visit has questioned the pill mix up, wrong dosage nevermind mixing meds that doesn't work and is harmful mixed. So take your life in your hands visiting this Vet.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I can't believe the bad comments about Dr. Raupach. My husband and I have been going to him for many years now. He is always attentive and caring. He fits us in if we have an emergency and always listens. He is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Awesome Doctor I have been with him since 1991 and always been there when I needed him Thank you Hienz Danny Rota

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Dr Raupach is ignoring my elderly mother who is a resident at the Gateby Care facility. He will not visit and yet still collects a fee for care he does not provide. He will not allow the nurse practitioner to clean my mothers ears and as a result she cannot hear from one ear and barely out of the other. He cancels any appointment I make to bring her in and since she's confined to a wheel chair, wears a catheter and suffers nerve pain he is obliged to go see her but actually refused to go when asked. He refuses to answer my inquiries about her care and yet still collects his fees. He's causing my mother to suffer and couldn't be less worried about it.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

I am very happy to have him as my family Dr. Very caring and actually looking for things that are in question and or need to be looked in to. I got him by transfer from another family Dr. in Vernon. That was my lucky DAY indeed. Very help full people in office as well. Sincere Thank you !

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

Someone told me he was the worst Dr in Vernon. Wow, anyway my family and I have been going to Heinz for 20 years. Absolutely no complaints. Anything important he has referred us to specialist immediately and has never pushed prescriptions. If he doesn't know something he has gotten back to us on it. No complaints from this family.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

This practice has become the laughing stock of Vernon. Constantly cancelling appointments (the whole day) so he can go and work at the walk-in clinic. Definitely more interested in quantity as suppose to quality. Seems more interested in that and playing with his laptop. His note taking and letter writing is in a terrible state, he should be ashamed of himself.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Rude and unhelpful. Combative, arrogant, spiteful, refused to fill out reports. Need one say more?

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

He does seem rushed but always gives me as much time as is needed and if more is needed he makes sure that I book a time where he can spend more time with me. I had severe depression and he was through and patient with me and I am much better. No complaints about his care or his manner. I come prepared and I do not waste his time with mindless questions. He monitored my progress very carefully and referred me to top specialists when needed. If you do not want prescriptions, go to a naturalpath instead. I also had 2 frozen shoulders and he recommended me to the top physio in the city which worked out too after a time. We are lucky to be living in Vernon with so many top people and this doctor is one of them too.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009