Ratings for Dr. Peter Potts

Check the www.cpso.on.ca ~ August 27, 2009 at the Superior Court pf Justice, in Hamilton, Ontario, a finding of Professional Negligence was made against Dr. Potts. Also google: "The High Cost of Ob/Gyn mistakes in Ontario" and read about Laura MacGregor and her son Matthew who is permanently brain damaged by forceps delivery by Dr. Peter Potts. Just look this all up. I was shocked after seeing this also on Youtube.com :(

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Great doctor with a great support staff. His gentle manner made a very scary procedure easier to handle. Very courteous and doesn't make you feel rushed. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I was with midwives when I was diagnosed with complete placenta Previa. Dr. Potts performed my c-section and did a fantastic job, using inside stitching to reduce scarring and medical staff raved about how the incision looked so great afterwards. Only downfall when he came to check on me the day after, I was in the shower and he only spoke with my husband and I didn't get to speak with him directly before discharge. Because I only met him in hospital I can't speak to his staff but hospital staff were good and he was able to fit me in for this emergency c-section even though it had to be hours later than he thought.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Potts was my OB for all my pregnancies, I have four little boys 2004, 06, 08 & 10. Dr. Potts and his staff was very helpful and warming. He always took the time to answer my questions and ease my concerns. I had 4 scheduled C-sections and each time I recovered well with no complications. Dr. Potts is an expert in his field and I highly recommend him. Dr. Tara Price

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Two months ago for my prolapse bladder and ovarian cyst Dr.Peter Potts Gynecologist has performed successful repair by abdominal laparotomy . I have suffered with abdominal distention and pain for two years. Two month following the surgery my quality of life has improved 100%. I will say that Dr. Peter Potts is the best surgeon in K-W area, he is very kind ,professional and eccilent bed side manners. His office staff is very kind and supportive. Thanks to Dr. Potts I feel wonderful now , I have my life back and I would recommend to all ladies, if you have a problem do not wait call doctor and get fixed. Thank You Dr. Potts, Maria Piotrowski

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Potts is the best Dr. ever.....I would not want any other gynecologist to do surgery on me. I just had a complete hysterectomy, and 3 previous surgeries with him. Dr. Potts is kind, and gentle; never feel rushed when seeing him in his office; his nurse his wonderful, and so is his secretary...both very friendly and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Potts a thousand times over.

Submitted November 8, 2015

Dr. Potts is a very professional physician with an amazing staff and conveniently located clinic. I am one of his gynecology patients and he made my experience in his office very comfortable and I left feeling 40x happier than when I came in. I would recommend him to anyone and am seriously considering him as my obstetrician when the time comes.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. Potts misdiagnosed my Cervical Cancer in 2010 for almost 7 months. Even though my first Pap test after my pregnancy was not OK he wasted 7 months coming up with all kinds of incorrect theories on why I was in pain and had excessive vaginal bleeding 3 months after the c-section. Vaginal bleeding and an abnormal Pap test are the main indicators for cervical cancer! He was arrogant and didn't listen to anything I told him. He wasted 7 months treating me with pain meds, doing a laparoscopy, claiming I had endometriosis and treating it with hormone therapy (Wrongfully!) I can not confirm how much damage was done by the delay in diagnosing the cancer or by the added hormone treatment that I didn't need but he missed a 5 cm tumour during all of his exams. His arrogance and the rudeness of his staff was unbelievable. He didn't believe me when I discribed the pain until my body reacted to the extreme pain after he finally completed a colposcopy/biopsy and I had to be admitted for pain management. Like everyone I trusted "the expert" and didn't question him soon enough but He should have admitted that he just didn't know what was going on and consulted with other specialists.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Had a complete hysterectomy had absolutely no pain Dr Potts is a great professional Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

I have had 2 surgeries performed by dr Potts ... I found him gentle kind and a wonderful doctor ... I have one more surgery pending in 3 months ... Not feeling worried or anxious ... ( just hope this is the last )....I am confident Dr Potts will do as good a job as before ...also his office staff is courteous and kind !

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014