Ratings for Dr. Peter Potts

Dr. Potts is the best Dr. ever.....I would not want any other gynecologist to do surgery on me. I just had a complete hysterectomy, and 3 previous surgeries with him. Dr. Potts is kind, and gentle; never feel rushed when seeing him in his office; his nurse his wonderful, and so is his secretary...both very friendly and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Potts a thousand times over.

Submitted November 8, 2015

Dr. Potts is a very professional physician with an amazing staff and conveniently located clinic. I am one of his gynecology patients and he made my experience in his office very comfortable and I left feeling 40x happier than when I came in. I would recommend him to anyone and am seriously considering him as my obstetrician when the time comes.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. Potts misdiagnosed my Cervical Cancer in 2010 for almost 7 months. Even though my first Pap test after my pregnancy was not OK he wasted 7 months coming up with all kinds of incorrect theories on why I was in pain and had excessive vaginal bleeding 3 months after the c-section. Vaginal bleeding and an abnormal Pap test are the main indicators for cervical cancer! He was arrogant and didn't listen to anything I told him. He wasted 7 months treating me with pain meds, doing a laparoscopy, claiming I had endometriosis and treating it with hormone therapy (Wrongfully!) I can not confirm how much damage was done by the delay in diagnosing the cancer or by the added hormone treatment that I didn't need but he missed a 5 cm tumour during all of his exams. His arrogance and the rudeness of his staff was unbelievable. He didn't believe me when I discribed the pain until my body reacted to the extreme pain after he finally completed a colposcopy/biopsy and I had to be admitted for pain management. Like everyone I trusted "the expert" and didn't question him soon enough but He should have admitted that he just didn't know what was going on and consulted with other specialists.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Had a complete hysterectomy had absolutely no pain Dr Potts is a great professional Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

I have had 2 surgeries performed by dr Potts ... I found him gentle kind and a wonderful doctor ... I have one more surgery pending in 3 months ... Not feeling worried or anxious ... ( just hope this is the last )....I am confident Dr Potts will do as good a job as before ...also his office staff is courteous and kind !

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr Potts was my doctor when I had my first pregnancy. I was hoping for a female doctor and thought that I would be uncomfortable with Dr Potts but I couldn't be more wrong. He was very professional and his bedside manner is gentle and comforting. He reassured me whenever I had fears about my baby and pregnancy. If there was an angel on earth, it is Dr Potts. I was also very lucky that he was on duty at the hospital when I was in labor, I felt he took extra care of me. I wish he delivered my son as it would have made me feel more confident giving birth but he was already off duty. I really hope he can be my doctor again in my next pregnancy. The staff is excellent as well and the wait time was reasonable.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

Dr. Potts was not my Ob-Gyn, but he delivered my baby 4 days ago. I don't remember much because already my mind has blocked out the trauma of delivering an 11 lb 5 oz baby vaginally, but I remember him being so nice and encouraging and positive. He was amazing, and my two labour buddies thought so too. I'm extremely grateful for Dr. Potts!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

I'm currently pregnant with b/g twins. I had orginally had an OB in Guelph who was horrid and ended switching to Dr. Potts just about half way through my pregnancy. At the time, he was the only doctor that wasn't fully booked around my due date and was willing to take me on, so I came across him by fluke but I am so thankful I did. He's AMAZING!!! As are the lovely ladies at his office. He is very thorough when explaining things, and he never ever makes you feel rushed or that your only a number to him. He cares about his patients sincerely and makes sure that all of your questions and concerns are addressed before leaving. I have 2 other children that on occasion come with me to my appts and he always makes them feel included in the appt and excited about the new babies. His staff are also incredible. Always happy, helpful, and they remember all of the patients! Not just by name but they remember their "story". They're fantastic! Good doctors are hard to find but Dr. Potts is great!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

I'm currently pregnant with identical twins and Dr. Potts has been my OB throughout this pregnancy which is now nearing the end. He has been a wonderful doctor, he has wonderful bedside manner, his staff is friendly and the longest I've waited to get in to see him is about 45 minutes. Considering I've waited literally HOURS at my previous Gyno to me 45 mins is completely acceptable. I've had complications and Dr. Potts has been very thorough, always answering my questions and listening to my concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Potts, he's been an amazing OB.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Dr. Potts was my OB for both my children. I find that he has great bedside manner and answered all my questions. He delivered my first child but not my second, but with my second he came into see me and the baby the next day and asked how everything went. I did have to wait a few times (45 min. Max), but in all fairness that was at the end of the day. The staff is great and they too take time to answer your questions. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends, and if I have a third child I will be seeing him again.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012