Ratings for Dr. Amit G. Shah

I could tell that Dr. Shah genuinely cares about my well-being. He is very knowledgeable and went beyond the call of duty to ensure I am taken care of.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

My appt. was at 10:45 am, We got there at 10:35am and signed in, no one acknowledged me. Another patient came in a t 10:40am and was called back within minutes. I was called back at 10:50 and waited a total of 1 hour and a half until my wife walked to a nurse outside the door and asked if we could reschedule because we had a meeting at my sons school. Then the doctor turned around and said oh i am coming right in and saw that it was not the room he just came out of and told the nurse thjat we could go ahead and leave. My wife went crazy. We had been there almost two hours and he spent a total of 3 minutes on my sinus infection with bronchitis. I totally will not go back to this uneducated in the bedside mannerism of PHD.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

Dr. Amit G. Shah's Credentials

• Municipal Med Coll, Gujarat Univ, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1984)