Ratings for Dr. Roger B. Bailey

Amazing man. He came to the appointment on time. Very nice, knowledgeable of what was going on. Laid it all on the table for me. What could happen and the pros and cons. Explained in great detail what he was going to do. He spoke right to me no one else just me. Answered any questions I had without hesitation. On the day of my first injection. The staff from the registration to the people to prep me, can't say enough about them. Very nice, ready to help me with anything right then not 20 minutes from now. He came into my waiting area and talked with me for a few minutes. Looked right at me and said I'm going to take care of you. Me being a nervous wreck not knowing what to expect with having a needle shoved in my back. Everyone there reassured me that Dr. Bailey IS THE BEST. I was prepped and ready to go. Dr. Bailey came in and I did not know he was doing the shot until he was almost done. St. Vincent Center in Terre Haute amazing facility as well. Very clean and well kept.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

Dr. Roger B. Bailey's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1987)