Ratings for Dr. Shengtao Yao

Need to remove this guy from emergency. In hospital

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I haven't ever seen such a horrible doctor in my life. No personal skills, poor english. Can't explain anything and acted disrespectfully when we asked about ultrasound results and blood test. He just passed them to us saying "Read" and when we asked to explain something he was repeating that he doesnt know anything... Can't describe how frustrated me and my husband were that day at emergency...

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Absolutely terrible doctor ! Doesn't care about his patients. Simply trys to get you in and out and doesn't take your concerns or symptoms serious at all. If you get this doctor demand another or leave, you will be wasting your time.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

My son had a bad burn, and dr. Yao was very helpful and completely put my son at ease!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I have nothing but GOOD to say about Dr. Yao. Dr. Yao was very courteous and helpful in every way. Dr. Yao took time to tell about the procedure and any follow-up that would be required after. I would recommend Dr. Yao without any hesitation!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

His bedside manner very unprofessional, he argued with me, didn't listen to what I had to say; I've seen the other terrible comments other people have made about him. I expect more from a doctor. He should certainly try to improve the way he treats patients.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

This guy is the worst doctor I have ever met with. He works in emerge here in Grande Prairie. He treats people like they are a common criminal for coming to the emergency room. He doesn't listen to his patient, he doesn't try to fix the problem, he just hands out painkillers and sends people away feeling like they are stupid.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Can't stand this man and will literally leave if he's anywhere in emerg... I'll take my chances at home!!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I had to go to the emergency department at midnight due to severe lower back pain (turns out I was passing a kidney stone.Dr.Yao saw me and gave me a correct diagnosis and treatment.He also followed up with arranging a CT scan at 9am (so he had been working all night). I was completely satisfied with seeing dr.yao on this occasion.I would have liked to have been seen sooner,but the emergency room was busy,so natureally I had to wait my turn.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Was seen in EM Shouldn't be working in a hospital, with no feelings or care about the patient. Very cruel and had NO bed side manner.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014