Ratings for Dr. Peter J. Miceli

Dr. is rude, condescending and abrupt. When I brought my adult daughter to see him, his attitude was deplorable. When we left she was in tears. I went back to tell him exactly what I thought of his "professionalism".

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

He is the worst doctor ever seen, I asked him a reason for the frequent throat infection and simply saying u should ask ur primary care doctor then he stated that bc it is a bad luck. These doctor don’t know nothing better for them to work in McDonald’s.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr. Miceli was very helpful in treating my mother. She needed a tube in her ear which he did in the office without discomfort. He has continued to help my family and is a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Awful doctor, rude, arrogant, had no answers to any of my questions, could not give me a diagnosis, no help at all, just takes your money. Does not care for the elderly. Waste of time.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr. Miceli was very good and very nice. The 2 woman working the front reception were terrible, nasty and rude.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

terrible rude and incompetent doctor . His bedside manner was horrible and didnt catch match problems i had going on. He brushed me off and treated me terrible .

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

He has Excellent communication and empathy. He was thorough yet made me feel at ease. One of the best!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Dr Miceli has been our ENT doc for almost 20 years. 3 of my 4 children had to have their tonsils and adnoids removed, an unfortunate family history of this,as well as tubes put in their ears. Dr. Miceli treated all of them with the best care and understanding. He also kept my wife and I calm and up to date through the procedures. My first son suffered for the first few years of his life with ear infections and we were told over and over by his original pediatrician that we would have to wait for surgery. His new pediatrician sent us to Dr. Miceli and he was fine in a week. He has also treated me over the years. I am very happy to recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

Dr.Miceli is the best ENT. I brought my son to him for a cauterize that no other doctor would do for him. Thank God for Dr.Miceli, he has made the difference in my son's life. My son no longer suffers because of this doctor. I am thankful to him forever. I just found out that my in-laws go to Dr.Miceli also. He is very polite,caring,and knowledgable. He is a pro at what he does. Don't waste your time going to anybody else. Dr.Miceli is the only ENT to go to. His staff is very polite and friendly too and the wait is not long at all. We waited maybe 15 minutes the most to be seen and at other times when it was a little busy, the wait was still under a half an hour. Very pleased with this doctor. So glad we found him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

He is truly the best around, we have gone to him for years & trust no other medical provider more than him. He is caring & has a myriad of knowledge and background in what he does. My family wishes we could clone him for all our other doctors!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Dr. Peter J. Miceli's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1983)