Ratings for Dr. J. David Beatty

I always tell everybody, Dr Beatty was my angel. There is not other dr like him. he was so amazing during my difficult time with cancer. he cares, he listen and he shows compassion for his patientes. I feel blessed he is my dr.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

He really cares about his patients. Listens to them and is very knowledgeable . tells you what the problem is, how he can fix it. very personalble. great listening skills. will answer all your questions and I know I must have asked the same one hundred times if I asked it once. Staff is the same way. caring, making all your next appointments with them and with any other doctors that may be necessary , before you leave his office. I would recommend him to all my friends.. Once I decided to go with Dr. Beatty, I found that a couple other friends had him as their dr. during their breast cancer too. they were extremely happy that I had chose him as they felt the same way as I did..

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

It is hard for me to express how grateful I feel to Dr. John D. Beatty and his staff. They are all so very kind, helpful and efficient during a difficult time in my life.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2008

Excellent breast cancer surgeon. Just a great guy personally as well. Very patient and kind, full of information in the right-sized bits. Technically excellent as well. Open to lots of patient input. Can't recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2005

Dr. J. David Beatty's Credentials

• Univ Of Toronto, Fac Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1970)