Ratings for Dr. Mostafa Fattah Ghoneim

My husband brought our elderly grandfather to see Dr, Ghoneim. We understood he was accepting new patients. During the examination, he was rude, abrubt, and rushing a patient with mobility issues. He declined my grandfather in law as a patient because he does not accept chronic patients, and does not write prescriptions for medication as he is only a part time doctor at the clinic. We understand it is the doctor's choice who he accepts as a patient, but his bedside manner was VERY rude.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I have nothing but good to say about Dr. Ghoneim. He listens carefully and writing a prescription is not the first thing on his mind. He takes his time and has never rushed me out of his office. I felt very confident when he was my family doctor and I am so sorry that he has left my community.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Went into see this Dr. With what I thought was broken ribs. Told him what I thought, he gave me a prescription for an inhaler.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Honestly this doctor is more worried about flirting with nurses then treating patients. I have seen ppl go in with broken bones and he flat out refuses to give anything for pain. Even the nurses comment on that and how unfair he is. I have personally seen him make a nurse cry when she was trying to get a little old lady something for pain. He is arrogant towards his patients and other doctors and very few ppl in this town like him. He misdiagnosed a lot of ppl and has the attitude he doesn't really care. Refuse to see him, just like much of this town. Really wish he would go somewhere else!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I accompanied my sister for a clinic visit. Dr. Ghoneim was gracious and demonstrated exceptional knowledge in her care. We are very pleased she had the opportunity to have him as her doctor and look forward to his ongoing care.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Worst doctor IN Portage La Prairie. I don't know how he got his doctors license.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

TERRIBLE bedside manners. He refused to give birth control because it isn't in his belief system and suggested I go see another doctor. Who is he to decide what I do with my reproductive system?

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Went to walk-in clinic and noticed a lot of people walking out disappointed upon discovery that they had been tricked into seeing Dr Fatah-- the sign on the reception desk said they would be seeing a new doctor, named Ghoneim. Doctors should not be able to change their names, this one especially, as nobody wanted to see him when he went by Fatah, because they were unhappy with his care. And now nobody wants to see him as Ghoneim, either!! New name, same BAD doctor.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

BAD BAD BAD!!! doctor.. stay well away.. i would rate him a 0.. actually a -1 but that is not on the list.. he argues way to much, he is not kind, so hard to understand. I have been on Ritalin for ..12 years.. and he basically told me i don't need to be taking those, and i have outgrown ADHD... sadly you can't .. i have done many research papers on this.. you can't.. you will have it for life.. my family is all ADHD.. my father of 52 has not grown out of it.. I just don't like how i was treated with him and never will go back, and if i end up at the walk in clinic. and see his name.. i'll walk right back out..

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

It is hard to ask this doctor any questions. He argues a lot,(I see others have had the same problem).Is it that he is unsure of what he knows, or is it a cultural thing I cannot understand ? In any event I do not have a feeling of comfort when I have to see this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2010