Ratings for Dr. Hussein Fadlallah

Excellent médecin. Tres comptent et a une approche très humaine avec ses patients.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Professionalism, kindness, competence = Dr Fadlallah. Wow! Really appreciate this great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

For your Professionalism, Kindness, Competence, please accept my appreciation! Thank You!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Best doctor in Canada, he saved my life twice. You can get better

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

.He is always present and listens to all of my Problems.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I appreciate this doctor, he is the most anowledgeable in this field.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

Thank you Dr. Fadlallah. No doubt. Canada should honor this Dr. for an excellent job, professionalism, and great knowledge.. Could you imagine all our Canadian Drs like him??

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I had been diagnosed with Atrial Fibrillation which caused a light stroke back in March 2015. After hearing the diagnostic I was referred to Dr. Fadlallah for a followup and treatment recommendation. I was so luck to have been treated by Dr. Hussein Fadlallah at Santa Cabrini Hospital. He is held in high esteem by his peers as well as his patients. He is kind, professional, knowledgeable and provides you with a full explanation on how he can help you. I have no words to express my immense gratitude to Dr. Fadlallah for his kind and professional care that he has provided me and on top of this, he is a good friend of Dr. Jarzem, who has changed my life and freed me of excruciating pain and pain killers that hardly made my days and nights livable. We should be all so lucky to have doctors like him in our lives!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Always present and smiling. He evaluates the whole problem and finds promptly a solution . He is an excellent doctor but above all very humane. Thank you Dr Fadlallah.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Dr Fadlallah helped my father with his problem within the first day we saw him. He was very helpful unlike other Drs who would all say the same thing. We can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr. Hussein Fadlallah's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients