Ratings for Dr. Lisa Lalonde

Dr. Lalonde is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. Attentive, helpful, understanding and is always prepared to give you options. She's incredibly knowledgable, I wish she had her own practice so I can continue to see her after graduating Carleton!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Honestly, if I could have her as my family doctor after I graduate I would. She truly investigates whatever is concerning you and looks at all options to help.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Wonderful doctor! Sometimes she runs a little late but that is because she care about your health and takes the time to talk to you.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr Lalonde was my doctor for several years while I was at Carleton. She listens, takes her patients seriously, is incredibly competent and was immensely helpful in one of the most difficult periods of my life. Wish Carleton Clinic is open to public so that she can still be my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Lalonde rocks! She listens to your concerns and always takes them seriously. She's also willing to try different things and is on top of new development in medicine. She never pushes a treatment on you. If you don't feel comfortable with a treatment option, just tell her and she'll explain your options and try to find something else without judgement.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Dr. Lalonde was incredibly helpful when I needed treatment for my depression. She was very attentive and understanding. Would recommend wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Keeps up on research and applies it to her advice and work. Willing to listen and attentive. Excellent experience

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Everything everyone else says about her is true! Great doctor!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

This is the best doctor I've ever seen. Pretty sure she could never get a bad rating! Took my issues very seriously, made referrals, did tests, follow-ups, let me talk. Was always sensitive to my concerns and also sweet and encouraging. Wish she could be my regular GP. Thank you, Dr. Lalonde

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Dr. Lalonde is unique and kind, professional and understanding. Best doctor I have ever had! Carleton students, make an appt with her!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011