Ratings for Dr. Mario Glas

very good at what he does he listens to what you have to say

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr Glas is a wonderful Doctor. NO matter what kind of day he is having I have never heard or seen anything inappropriate said verbally or otherwise. He is very knowledgeable and makes sure he does not over prescribe medications. Withiut

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

Dr. Glas may prescribe pills quickly instead of trying to cure the problem, but this post below is mostly fiction. That is unless this guy is a real dweeb and deserves to be yelled at.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Dr. Glas used to be my family dr. I was having severe migraines. He would prescribe pills and tell me to come back in a week. At the follow up he would start screaming at me why did I take so many pills & forget thats what he prescribed! He wouldn't refer me to a specialist because he said it would make him look bad. His reasons for my migraines included "You have 4 kids what do you expect", "Are you sure you're not partying too much" (I was so sick I could barely get out of bed so obviously partying wasn't an issue) and "Sure you're not addicted to the drugs" (He's the 1 prescribing me something different every other week rather than finding the cause). My final meeting with him was a follow up after kidney surgery. He was in the office next door cursing me up & down to the surgeon. Then came in to yell at me that I was a "f'n b!t@h and he wasn't here to cater to me". I walked out but should've reported him to the medical board!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Dr. Glas has been my elderly mother's doctor for some time. He is kind and gentle and treats her like she's a person; not just someone waiting to die. He has had a lot of staff changes however -- he used to have the best and now only one is left. The new ones routinely mess up. Treat your staff well so they stick around!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

I love Dr Glas. He has been my doctor for a while and I am blessed to have a fellow south african treat me. Dr Glas comes highly recommended by myself. I do not like his staff however. One staff member has my best interest at heart and is on top of her game, the rest are judgemental, and extremely unhelpful. I never bother Dr Glas unless its absolutely emergent, however his staff nevr respect.They always have excuses for why they cannot get me in during those emergencies. I get told everything from he is not here to he is in a meeting to he is with a patient to he is in the OR ALL ON THE SAME DAY! That is my only complaint. For those who complained about Glas always looking at his computer screen. the reason he does that is because he needs to look at the history of your medical status. He has plenty of patients and cannot memorize everyones history. Dr Glas has always been kind and helpful to me, understanding and patient. I have the utmost respect for him and always try to show that.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Dr. Glas has been our family dr since coming to Medicine Hat. He is the most compassionate and caring dr I have had the privilege of attending. His treatment of my father when he was ill and dying was above reproach. He treated him with dignity, compassion and humor, something my father and all the family needed at such a time. I will be very upset if I have to look for another family dr so I hope he never leaves Medicine Hat

flag | Submitted August 17, 2008

Dr Glas, is the only dr i have ever had that ever gave any power to what i had to say. He ran tests to check me out and ran more to be sure. He found out wht my shoulder hurts so much, after visiting 3 dr's about it. I think he is great.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

Dr.Glas was my family doctor as a child and now again with my own child. He is always attentive and is very skilled in his profession. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2007